THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Paul has always been surly as hell, but deliberately antagonizing the only guy on your team who is capable of grabbing 20 rebounds and protecting the rim seems like a bad idea. Jordan may not be a superstar or even worthy of a max contract, but he’s a hell of a lot better than whatever scrap-heap lug the Clippers will end up replacing him with.

There’s a good chance that one day—after a diminished Chris Paul has spent the last few years of his career whining at referees and cursing out teammates while never winning anything of real consequence—the main thing that people will remember about CP3 is that he was kind of a prick.

Man shout out to my dude @Chester McFloppy

My dude is the Woodward and Bernstein of the Chris Paul is an asterisk boy development.

The general public just watches those State Farm commercials and assume everything is good about dude.

Chester called it from the start. :lol:

Helped my team flourish. :smokin

Chris Paul has always been surly as hell, but deliberately antagonizing the only guy on your team who is capable of grabbing 20 rebounds and protecting the rim seems like a bad idea. Jordan may not be a superstar or even worthy of a max contract, but he’s a hell of a lot better than whatever scrap-heap lug the Clippers will end up replacing him with.

There’s a good chance that one day—after a diminished Chris Paul has spent the last few years of his career whining at referees and cursing out teammates while never winning anything of real consequence—the main thing that people will remember about CP3 is that he was kind of a prick.

My dude is the Woodward and Bernstein of the Chris Paul is an asterisk boy development.

The general public just watches those State Farm commercials and assume everything is good about dude.

$150 the Clippers finish ahead of the Mavs?

Haywood's contract is non-guaranteed if he is waived before August 1st.

Not sure where that will put us or who we'd be able to realistically sign for that amount.

Exactly. That's why I'm not real keen on this Hayward deal. Don't see that we can turn it into something good. Meanwhile, as Doc tries to get clever, all the FA bigs are getting snapped up.

Better regular season record?

I can't believe DJ's getting a pass for being upset with not getting a high 5 from CP3.

Once soft, always soft.

Better regular season record?

Well I'm definitely not gonna bet on CP3 making it out the second round.

CJQ7mB2UwAA7r1w.jpg
Chris Paul only 14-22? :lol: that's the problem right there.

West could make it all back and potentially make even more money waiting for the new CBA. Plus the taxes situation. He will be fine. But it's still a "wow" moment.

People mad when players choose money over winning and now people are mad at someone choosing winning over money.

Hope the Spurs are able to avoid us in the playoffs. Would hate to have to eliminate them again.

People are only mad because their weak *** team wasn't able to hit it big in the free agency sweepstakes.

I think David West did the right thing since he rather win at this point in his career. Dude probably only has about 3 years left, if that, so good for him.

Sucks that the Spurs got THAT much better but I think we all pretty much knew this was looking like it would happen. They are the super team now.

These

Y'all act like he's not going to Cash in next year when the salary cap explodes

David West turns 35 in a month, that was the last large contract he will probably ever see, when the cap explodes he will probable see a deal thats like 12 million total maybe 14 over two years.

West still has a 2 year $14M-$16M deal left in him, especially if he provides some good minutes for the Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom