THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Knicks could get it together and make the playoffs last year.

I thought Melo/Jr/Chandler/Amare would be tough with the right attitude.

Man HELL NAH, I don't care who the Knicks pickup, Love, LMA, dope draft pick, those cats aren't going any where, even in the East. No no no. NO
Quoted for later use.

I was unbiased. Voted for the Warriors. I just don't see my lakers making noise yet. pot need to simmer a little bit longer.

Warriors are a safe bet to at least go deep and by keeping everyone else and moving Lee, they may only get better. I do wonder how winning will affect them though. May make them arrogant and complacent.

Your a good poster. There's very few unbiased laker fans, so it's always good to see there is some. If you thought lakers were going to make a deep run next year, might of had to tell you to wash ya face :lol:

Bet 150 on it
Won't die will it 
laugh.gif

Your a good poster. There's very few unbiased laker fans, so it's always good to see there is some. If you thought lakers were going to make a deep run next year, might of had to tell you to wash ya face :lol:

Plenty of unbiased laker fans. People just love to remember the fanatic ones

Opt out sign to the Spurs for 5 million. Simple. If he was really about winning he would have done that a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom