THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a stupid trade for the Cavs.

Speaking of Kyrie though, this fool really thinking they would've won the finals even WHEN healthy :lol: Can't be serious...and Kyrie's my dude too. They had NO shot against the Warriors even if they were all healthy.

And :smh: at the Clippers. They looking real pathetic right now.
I'm mean it's not like he Didn't outplay Curry on one leg.

Or he didn't have the game saving block.

But instead of Taking the shot at the end in the fourth Lebby called for the ball.

Clipps looking like jilted lovers. This team going straight down the toilet. They will never get out of their own way.

What is happening right now 
roll.gif

DJ sounds like a Thot right now.

Also the NBA better step in and fine for clippers or dead this. He agreed already.
Verbal Agreements technically mean nothing though. Its more of an honor thing. He can do whatever he wants.

Carlos Boozer comes to mind.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1848196
it's unethical. it's slimy
Oh totally agree. Stick to your world. This also sours the Dallas relationship also.

Verbal Agreements technically mean nothing though. Its more of an honor thing. He can do whatever he wants.

Carlos Boozer comes to mind.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1848196
I remember the whole boozer thing.

But imagine if this was a team reneging on a contract agreed in principle? He backlash would be wild.

And the NBA should step, this just allows for more of this nonsense in the future.
What I think happens is that the NBA bans agreements until after the moratorium period is over. Its hard to make a person hold to their word, when they dont legally have to.  

What's hilarious is that by the end of November, DJ's offensive role will be what it always was :lol:

Carlisle isn't gonna be feeding him & neither is Doc.

cavs lost in 6 games with lebron alone. not really farfetched to believe a healthy cavs team would've won.

The games the Dubs won were ALL pretty much blow outs except for the first game. However, Kyrie had a MONSTER game and they STILL lost. I don't think that Cavs team, even when fully healthy, would've matched up with the Warriors.

What's hilarious is that by the end of November, DJ's offensive role will be what it always was
laugh.gif

Carlisle isn't gonna be feeding him & neither is Doc.
Zach Lowe on his latest podcast made that point.

What happens when it's december and Dallas is 17-15, and running iso's for DJ has resulted in their offensive efficiency plummeting? Like, where do you go from there?

I'm mean it's not like he Didn't outplay Curry on one leg.

Or he didn't have the game saving block.

But instead of Taking the shot at the end in the fourth Lebby called for the ball.

Yeah, with all that said, they STILL lost. He had such a great game and still couldn't pull it out. Warriors were just too deep for them, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom