THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst defensive big in the league, by far.

Completely destroys your team defense.

Have no lineup combinations where he's a positive.

Wants max.

lol,

one of the best offensive big men in the league, by far

Only 23 years young

What? The Thunder were solid with him, with a record of 16-12, Kanter numbers in OKC were 19PPG 11RPG 61TS%

you don't trade big for small. 

Kanter has been in the league for 4 years or so now?

Each year his defensive shortcomings have only worstened.

He's a career negative -1.9 DBPM.

Being paired with Rudy Gobert in Utah couldn't save him,

nor could being paired with Serge in OKC.

Hell, Mitch McGary was better defensively, and he was a damn rookie.

To say Kanter is an abhorrent defender, would be an understatement.

Enes is a disaster of cataclysmic proportions defensively.

Not to mention all OKC best lineups historically have been small ball lineups.

Signing Kanter likelymeans saying goodbye to small ball altogether...

laugh.gif

Why be mad at DJ.

Give a guy 92 days to make a decision this big and you have to know some are going to get cold feet.

Impulse buy, without having to sign a contract. Yea seems like good protocol.

if this was real life business and not basketball, Cuban would have pulled the offer from someone who's having second thoughts
not really.. I see it all the time.. if the contract isn't signed, things can always go north or south (depending on how you look at it)

CP3
Reddick
Pierce
Griffin
Deandre

Bench:
Crawford(?)
Stephenson
Wes Johnson
Filler big men

Pretty good

Fixed.

My gut tell me Crawford still gets traded, even if DJ re-signs. Him and Lance playing together just isn't a great fit since they both need to handle the ball a lot.

just as clarification, I meant same clippers team in year's past
I don't know man. The additions of Lance and Paul Pierce change their dynamic a bit along with whoever else they fill out their roster with.

They may or may not achieve the same results as in years past, but this isn't the same team as previous seasons whether they have DJ or not next year.

If that's the case every team is playing shady.

Yeah, I was under the impression that Cuban is gonna bark to change the moratorium process. What's he gonna do, be mad at the process that he tried to take advantage of? So who cares that DJ is turning back.

If that's the case every team is playing shady.

Yeah, I was under the impression that Cuban is gonna bark to change the moratorium process. What's he gonna do, be mad at the process that he tried to take advantage of? So who cares that DJ is turning back.
It causes a huge butterfly effect in theory though. Cuban thinks he has DJ. All big men sign elsewhere, Hibbert gets traded elsewhere. DJ backs out, Cuban can't find a replacement. It's just a grimy process that has no place in this industry.

It causes a huge butterfly effect in theory though. Cuban thinks he has DJ. All big men sign elsewhere, Hibbert gets traded elsewhere. DJ backs out, Cuban can't find a replacement. It's just a grimy process that has no place in this industry.
this is true. they need to change this up 

Last edited:
So can teams pull offers?

Yes, but that could have some major practical repercussions. Other players (and especially their agents) aren't going to want to deal with a team that would do that.

still #MFFL mark cuban do all of mavs nation a favor let ol boy roll dont be like the clippers(snakes in the grass) its gonna be tough next 5 years losing dirk soon and not having a heir to take over but  in words of kendrick we gon b alright 

DJ is an emotional dude. He loves attention. Same maturity questions from college are still here today.

Clips might be better off not overpaying him, and trying to cash in on the KD sweepstakes next year, or fill the roster out with other free agents once the cap spikes next year.

They'll be fine either way.

technically there arent suppose to be any offers made at this point in time.
This is what I am hearing and have heard. 

I will catch up on the thread in hopes of finding out why every Player that has committed to a new team, has the Media publicly disclosing terms.

Either it can or can't be discussed.

@PMatic   Care to weigh in on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom