THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Romo: We guarantee that you are going to be a champion in this state, even though I have choked numerous times and have never won anything myself.

DJ: .....

Romo involved

We done

What a surprise, another turnover associated with Tony Romo.

In the equivalent of the 4th quarter too

And only 1 yard away

CowboysFumble.gif

This sideshow is still going on? Its been two hours since I've had access to the internet. How is this not over?

This sideshow is still going on? Its been two hours since I've had access to the internet. How is this not over?

Because it's not midnight yet. :lol:

I fully expect for there be reports out that he chooses Clippers.

Then he meets with Mavs, has another change of heart, and sticks with Mavs.

Then at 12:01, he pulls off his t-shirt, exposing an NWO jersey, and signs with Clippers.

Clippers went from being on the brink of disaster to being a contender again :lol:

Damn

Reports out now that Wes will sign with Mavs regardless of DeAndre's choice.

Not sure how I feel about that.

If you're going to tank, tank.

Makes me wonder if Mavs rescind their offer. They have a lot more to lose than DeAndre if they start pulling things like that though. I think Wes ends up in blue next year.

DeAndre needs to troll everyone and sign with the spurs for 2 ring pops, a bag of chips and a $5 I.O.U

Last edited:
Report: DeAndre Jordan’s Agent Gave Doc Rivers Ultimatum To Trade CP3 http://t.co/E9ANS17m8S via @thacover2 pic.twitter.com/ObJgeEnNSF
— Robert Littal (@BSO) July 8, 2015

:lol:

definitely wasnt DJ's idea.

Makes me wonder if Mavs rescind their offer. They have a lot more to lose than DeAndre if they start pulling things like that though. I think Wes ends up in blue next year.

better to just flat out suck than be middle of the road in the NBA. Signing Wes makes no sense. I'd have to imagine after having this happen to the Mavs, rescinding an offer for Wes would look hypocritical.

I remember seeing something about the Lakers pick Upshaw in here a couple of days ago. DId he do something stupid?

sounds like wishful thinking on your behalf. I'm sure that would be grounds for some sort of legal action to rescind one guys offer because another guy doesn't sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom