THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can people quit showing this loser ************ this attention? If he put half the effort in his music as he does his "trolling", maybe he could....:wow: :wow: :wow: make good music

Bruh after KD/Harden I'm a 100% firm believer in the curse

Lil' ***** has never said anything about the Knicks. So that should end that whole curse thing.

The Knicks don't need a curse.... 

They do bad all by themselves :rofl:

That was my exact point, and you clearly were the only person to see that :lol:

Do the persons posts disappear if they get banned? cause RCK's posts are still in the Kings thread 

the low low...not even mad at the signing 
Great signing! Wish the Bulls would've pulled the trigger on that. 
mean.gif

the low low...not even mad at the signing 

Yall definitely added some offense, still don't understand why yall gave up Vonleh and let Biyombo go for 6 mil.
I was pretty down on Vonleh but I know he was dealing with injuries so he deserved another shot. I read something about the team questioning his commitment but that title should go to PJ Hairston imo 

and yea Biyombo should've been kept.....every team needs that gritty defensive guy that completely sucks on offense 
laugh.gif
 .....raptors got a steal 

From a career perspective I would have too

DJ isn't going to be an all NBA player with Dallas and Dallas will be too bad for him to be considered for a dpoy. He wasn't even the best rim protector on a 56 win team and anchored a league average defense. Gonna lose a lot of money from potential incentives

His impact was severely inflated playing on one of the leagues best teams and from a professional level, this just isn't a sound move
I still believe all of this. His impact is inflated to a degree because if he emits the same production for Dallas, (who doesn't have cp or blake) they still would struggle, and he wouldn't be all NBA. 

The Clippers are obviously better with him than without him however and are not title contenders without him. 

Dirk giving up 15 mil [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I HATE the Clippers new uniforms. I hope they don't incorportate numbers into it for everyone's jerseys like that pic.

Last edited:
Dirk giving up 15 mil [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

this gonna be West next off season after the Clips eliminate the Sperms again [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

As much as I didn't like how bron handled the "decision" at least he was man enough to stick by his. 

Deandre just wanted to be wanted, all these millionaires acting like teenage girls. I could care less about the mavs or the clips but neither is a title contender as is with him...so in the end does it really matter?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom