THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus you would think Dan fegan aka Jordan's agent whom is friends with Cuban would give him the address if he wanted it. Broussard need to retire his Twitter and job
But Broussard is a man of God, so it's cool for him to just make stuff up. He answers to a higher power.
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If he survives this, then I will be shocked. Some sort of reprimand has to come down from ESPN. He was making up stories in one of the biggest Free Agent spectacles ever.

its hilarious, initially broutard reported that cuban was driving around dallas. then he corrected himself and said houston. both of which were lies. it's like he doesnt even pay attention to the nonsense he makes up. He clearly had to type out dallas and yet it never occurred to him, even after the reports of everybody going to HOUSTON when live all day long.

If he survives this, then I will be shocked. Some sort of reprimand has to come down from ESPN. He was making up stories in one of the biggest Free Agent spectacles ever.

doubt it. can't prove he doesn't have sauces. its like a fed informant, he doesnt have to ever name them. and skate with his nonsense forever.

Idc if Broussard is lying.

The image of Cuban stewing, frantically driving around Houston and blowing up DJ's family's phones is hilarious

:rofl:

Idc if Broussard is lying.

The image of Cuban stewing, frantically driving around Houston and blowing up DJ's family's phones is hilarious

roll.gif
....but who really even thinks Cuban drives himself ... that's what made the lie even more stupid and unbelievable from the jump 

couldn't even visualize it 

Jokes aside, very cool of Cuban to offer Wes a chance to back out.

Also very cool for Wes to honor his word. (Surely the ton of cash helped :lol: )

Jokes aside, very cool of Cuban to offer Wes a chance to back out.

Also very cool for Wes to honor his word. (Surely the ton of cash helped :lol: )

I'm pretty sure it was less of Cuban being cool and more of Cuban HOPING Wes would back out so they can save the money and tank :lol:

I'm pretty sure it was less of Cuban being cool and more of Cuban HOPING Wes would back out so they can save the money and tank :lol:

Right.

He's no dummy. He knows it's in his teams best interest if Wes didn't sign. He's not slick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom