THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how dirk really feels about all this. Yeesh. If they don't trade him it means they are using him to sell tickets when he took a discount strictly to compete.

It's exactly why kobe was pissed at the lakers and was demanding a trade, except he didn't even take a paycut :lol:.

That contract really means we tanking

If you are using up that much cap on Wes Matthews you don't care about winning

Even after the cap jump that deal is crazy

Last edited:
I wonder how dirk really feels about all this. Yeesh. If they don't trade him it means they are using him to sell tickets when he took a discount strictly to compete.

It's exactly why kobe was pissed at the lakers and was demanding a trade, except he didn't even take a paycut :lol:.

Can Dirk still sell tickets now?

Its only 7 teams that I feel that are LOCKS for the Playoffs out west. SA,OKC,GS,LAC,MEM,HOU,AND NO. That 8th spot is definitely up for Grabs....Lakers very well have a shot if ALOT OF THINGS Go right for them, and I MEAN ALOT....

What purposes?
The nba cap floor and ceiling. The same way a team will get penalized for spending beyond the cap amount is the same way a team will get penalized for spending below a certain percentage of the cap. So I figured the Mavs were in that area so they decided to throw more money at him.
It's not really a penalty tho. You just divide the difference among the players on the roster. 

Duncan took a pay cut to keep Manu, Parker and now to Accommodate the Contracts of Kawhi and Lemarcus, while Kobe taking a pay cut would of brought in the Likes of Swaggy p, and Boozer at best anyway [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji] Its a difference... Duncan would be totally screwed if he took a pay cut for nothing ala DIRK [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Last edited:
It really is kind of crazy to me that Hibbert just got traded for second round pick. We're only a little more than a year removed from him being regarded as one of the more impactful defensive bigs in the game. No he gets traded for a chance to pick a guy that odds say won't make it the league at all.

Its only 7 teams that I feel that are LOCKS for the Playoffs out west. SA,OKC,GS,LAC,MEM,HOU,AND NO. That 8th spot is definitely up for Grabs....Lakers very well have a shot if ALOT OF THINGS Go right for them, and I MEAN ALOT....

Lakers will make the playoffs if they switched jerseys with all those teams

It really is kind of crazy to me that Hibbert just got traded for second round pick. We're only a little more than a year removed from him being regarded as one of the more impactful defensive bigs in the game. No he gets traded for a chance to pick a guy that odds say won't make it the league at all.

Thats what happens when your teammate smashes your wife.

Dirk took a paycut to be competitive and improve his team 

smh @ criticizing that

yall some vultures man lol.... straight up 

your sources confirm this too?

why are you so serious?

Its a pretty common rumor that circulated around at the time the Pacers were playing well. I'm shocked you didnt hear about this.

Just trying to figure out how someone could fall off the face of this earth so quickly, and something like that could just crush you.

Every post of yours is so defensive. Why?

I bet when someone says the weather is great at 85 degrees, you ask them why?

question

why are the Mavs not really taking any heat for maxing out Matthews?

imagine if the Kings did this.

What if DJ got injured during the moratorium period? 

Who would have done what then.....
nerd.gif

Move on Dtown

I highly doubt that the Lakers will be worse than they were these past two seasons, like I said, its only 7 teams that are For Sure LOCKS..The rest I ain't worried about...

Haven't been on NT much these past few weeks, but this DeAndre saga is probably the greatest sports story of all time.

Just going through this Chandler Parsons Q&A and I chuckled at these parts
Is there anything the Mavs or you should have done differently during this process?

Parsons:  “No chance. We did everything we can. We put it all out in front of him. There is nothing more that we could have physically, emotionally, possibly done to make him feel more comfortable and to make him stay and sign with Dallas. I guess maybe I could have stayed with him in L.A. or Houston and held his hand throughout the entire process, but I didn’t think that ever I would have to do something like that.”
You felt you had a foundation in place with a dominant center you’d play with the rest of your career …

Parsons:  “Let me cut you off there. Those were his words. Those were DeAndre Jordan’s words: ‘We’re going to retire together. Next place I go to, I’m going to retire in that city.’ So of course I thought that, because those were his words, not mine.”
That first quote...well damn. 
laugh.gif
 Maybe dem recruitment orgy suites are real. 

Second quote...this dude DJ was really on some "I'm gonna have your babies and we're gonna grow old together" type ****.

Past few days been legendary.

Last edited:
Cuban sees the Michael Finley in Wes Matthews b. Congrats to Wes on that contract. Dayum this ***** Cuban overpaying for players like a mf but sometimes you just gotta take that semi-ugly girl home from the bar and get some butt when you're fienin.

Pacers just signed Jordan Hill... its like we basically swapped centers 
laugh.gif
. Glad to see Roy onto a new opportunity though and is no longer ******* up our squad with his bum ***

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom