THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust, I am far from a Presti fan. Dude has been on some extra ******** the last season though, somewhat abandoning his "formula" and "Thunder type of guys" mantra to take random whiffs like signing Dion Waiters who Cleveland was begging to give away and is fundamentally the exact opposite of everything a "Thunder tyoe of guy" is, but even more importantly sucks. And to give away a pick to do AND break our luxury tax virginity.

Don't even get me started on Josh Huestis and Jerrett Grant.

Dude is a weirdo. Saw him at PF Chang's with his wife getting takeout, he drives like a 95 Tahoe, **** was black but ashy as hell. He just sat in the truck fiddling with the radio (was listening to like Newt Gingrich or some equally worked up news broadcast) while his wife went in to get the food

Not even coming at you because you seemed cool and we are OKC but....you are upset that he broke his Luxury Tax virginity?. Have I not heard you complain about him holding the same virginity sacred.

But you are clowning Presti's wheels now, his 95 Tahoe? Man bruh, bruh, bruh, come on now bruh, come on man. NO.

You are acting brand new or something because you actually met him. Man, just NO.

I didn't meet him, was just parked next to him. Anecdote has nothing to do with whether I like his GM moves or not, I just thought it was strange him driving such an average car. YES bruh bruh. And yes, I've been critical of them breaking up a potential dynasty to not go into the tax, then finally when they decide to do it, it's in an already lost season to acquire Dion Waiters AND give up a 1st rder to do it. That's a horrible move. Not going to rah rah it just because I'm from here

keeping tyson, deshawn and brewer would've made sense, but everyone else was past their prime. jj got paid. can't blame cuban for switching it up. tyson is the only really regrettable loss.
thats pretty much how I felt... 

everyone was making a big deal over ****** like Deshawn Stevenson.... like cmon man... we aint heard from that man since 2011 

Kidd up and left on his own ... and the other dudes were definitely replaceable 

C.Magneto C.Magneto good to see you boss

Like wise. My B we didn't get a chance to kick it last time I was out there. Coulda swore that was you in the bar that night I hit you up.

I don't post much tho, cause most of what I have to say is usually said already, but I follow the thread pretty regularly. It's funny to see dudes come at you in here, and knowing you in real life.

One of the coolest NTers I know.

Amensity Ha
keeping tyson, deshawn and brewer would've made sense, but everyone else was past their prime. jj got paid. can't blame cuban for switching it up. tyson is the only really regrettable loss.

thats pretty much how I felt... 

everyone was making a big deal over ****** like Deshawn Stevenson.... like cmon man... we aint heard from that man since 2011 

Kidd up and left on his own ... and the other dudes were definitely replaceable 

I would have amenstied Haywood, let JJ walk, let Caron walk,

We traded Corey Brewer for nothing, literally nothing, then went a gave up a 1st for Lamar Odom's corpse.

Letting Tyson walk was inexcusable.

C.Magneto C.Magneto good to see you boss

Like wise. My B we didn't get a chance to kick it last time I was out there. Coulda swore that was you in the bar that night I hit you up.

I don't post much tho, cause most of what I have to say is usually said already, but I follow the thread pretty regularly. It's funny to see dudes come at you in here, and knowing you in real life.

One of the coolest NTers I know.

Thanks man, I know you mean it.
I trust you are well, wherever you are, best kind of dude man, you get it

Lin
pimp.gif
i may hate lin as a player ,so much i hate his game but he comes off as a good dude

Is everybody on NT mobile right now all these pyramid quotes. You dudes with computers stop that, edit

Jesus Christ.

how good we all think and hope and need D'Angelo Russell to be.

Eh, D'Angelo just needs to be decent because Randle going to be top 3 in the league.

(By the way, is Russell young enough to actually be named after D'Angelo the singer?)

totally d'angelo the singer bro. srs.

Thanks for the Randle top 3 comment. needed to hear that right now. I need randle to be magic/bron lite minimum.

Karl Anthony Towns seems like a really sharp, level-headed kid. I've for sure become a fan since he was drafted.

Karl Anthony Towns seems like a really sharp, level-headed kid. I've for sure become a fan since he was drafted.

bro, i legit became a fan after i saw the vice sports short on him. Kid is special. All the skills, and good parents and guidance to keep him humble and focused. I'm telling yall, he's gonna be AD at the 5.

KAT was showing out at the scrimmage.. between the leg dunks, 3s and grabbed every rebound possible.

Scrimmage didn't mean much but that kid is nice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom