THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Broussard :smh:

That sounded like someone told him to tweet that. Suspension probably coming. Just fire the man. Actually, dont fire him. We need the lulz.

Broussard backtracking.
roll.gif
Regarding my Wednesday report: I should have attempted to contact Mark Cuban before reporting what my sources were telling me. I always try to carry myself with honesty and integrity both personally and professionally. I recognize that I tweeted hastily, I’m sorry for it, and I will learn from my mistake.
i wonder if cuban put a call in to espn/abc to curb this reckless dude

Josh Smith is getting payed by the Pistons for the next 2 seasons i believe, so he could take the minimum to play somewhere he wants to play and still be getting payed pretty well

So basically we can thank Joe Dumars if the Clippers become contenders.

Broussard backtracking.
roll.gif
Regarding my Wednesday report: I should have attempted to contact Mark Cuban before reporting what my sources were telling me. I always try to carry myself with honesty and integrity both personally and professionally. I recognize that I tweeted hastily, I’m sorry for it, and I will learn from my mistake.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cyberdust - 1

Broussard - 0

ESPN will fire Bill simmons over saying mean things about Goodell, but Broussard gets to run around making crap up and all he has to do is issue a bogus twitter apology.
Exactly, I don't know how this dude stays employed.  He just makes **** up and when new does break he just takes Woj's info

ESPN will fire Bill simmons over saying mean things about Goodell, but Broussard gets to run around making crap up and all he has to do is issue a bogus twitter apology.

I think Simmons firing was deeper than that though. That was the last straw. Dude was walking around real big headed. Simmons use to be cool until ESPN had him doing basketball shows. Now I just can't stand listening or reading anything that comes out of his mouth.

I think Simmons firing was deeper than that though. That was the last straw. Dude was walking around real big headed. Simmons use to be cool until ESPN had him doing basketball shows. Now I just can't stand listening or reading anything that comes out of his mouth.

Agreed. Just finished listening to it.

JJ might be the realest dude in the league. He really didn't sodge any questions :lol:

Even took shots at the clippers for trying to back out of his sign and trade and not calling him to tell him. :lol:

I just became a JJ fan today. Never cared for the dude but he is real. Maybe too real sometimes.

Broussard backtracking. :rofl:
I think Cuban has tried to do a lot for Dirk, but I feel that it has hurt him.

Every 2-3 the whole Mavs roster looks completely different. Then Cuban has a fetish of signing players off the championship squad.

Great franchises (Spurs, Lakers, Heat, etc.) let the core play for extended year, and retool here and there. For the Mavs, players 2-8 change on a consistent bases.

So. Cuban definitely is a homer if there ever was one. But he's never really been a ********ter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbrhs View Post

Well you can tell by Broussard's tweet ESPN brass definitely got in that a**. Probably asked him to verify his sources.

To be fair Simmons got a looooooooooooong leash at ESPN; his boy is/was one of the top execs so he got a pass on some stuff. I think the Goodell stuff was just the last straw.

My point is that Broussard literally make stuff up. He flat out lies, then doubles down on the lies, then doesn't even get a slap on the wrist. Hell, he got into an argument with Bomani (a network co-worker) this week. ESPN policy forbids that type of stuff. Simmons, Kornheiser, etc. have all been suspended in the past for criticizing colleagues. Nothing has ever happened to Broussard. It's baffling.

Quote:
Well you can tell by Broussard's tweet ESPN brass definitely got in that a**. Probably asked him to verify his sources.

yep. it's kinda funny to speculate christopher getting called into his boss' office 'cause he was extra cocky going back and forth with mark cuban on twitter the other day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom