THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of these players is the mighty Top 5 Mike Conley.

The other is Chucker McGee aka Damian Lillard.

I'll let you figure it out.

15.8 PPG, 5.4 AST, 3 REB (44%/38%/85%) PER of 18.6. 4.2 OWS. 2.7 DWS. 6.8 WS.

21.2 PPG, 6.2 AST, 4.7 REB (43%/34%/86%) PER of 20.7. 7.3 OWS. 3.3 DWS. 10.6 WS.

"Buh buh buh the system..."

Imo after the top 3 pgs, its all about preference. Some prefer their point guard to be able to run the team, good scoring ability, locks up and guards their position, steps up in the playoffs, etc. Mike Conley does everything you want your point guard to do and doesn't really have a weakness. How's it unbelievable to have him as a top 5 point guard list?

Man, its so hard to agree with some in here lol....

Like Frisco stated, it comes down to preference and what you believe YOUR ideal PG should have.

Imo after the top 3 pgs, its all about preference. Some prefer their point guard to be able to run the team, good scoring ability, locks up and guards their position, steps up in the playoffs, etc. Mike Conley does everything you want your point guard to do and doesn't really have a weakness. How's it unbelievable to have him as a top 5 point guard list?

You can really tell how some watch the game of basketball based on their preference :lol:

If you were to place point guards in tiers...I don't see how can consider Conley first tier. Especially if you consider the body of work.

Whenever I have the top PG conversation with my real life friends Kyrie and Rose are always in the top 5.
Glad you guys aren't like that.

If you were to place point guards in tiers...I don't see how can consider Conley first tier. Especially if you consider the body of work.

Who said he's 1st tier because he's considered a top 5 PG? I'm sure most agree that Tier 1 is Russ, Curry and Paul. Everyone else falls into Tier 2 or below.

Last edited:

You can really tell how some watch the game of basketball based on their preference :lol:

Ahh yes, I was wondering when the condescending "I ACTUALLY WATCH BASKETBALL GAMES LOL NOOB" comments would start to surface.

Mike Conley is the epitome of average.

Who said he's 1st tier because he's considered a top 5 PG? I'm sure most agree that Tier 1 is Russ, Curry and Paul. Everyone else falls into Tier 2 or below.

Statistically and impact on team...I'd say Wall was first tier. A pure point that is an elite athlete. He's literally the only of his kind in the league right now.

mean.gif
roll.gif
pierce all

#TeamAfrica roster
[h1]-Festus Ezeli
-Giannis Antetotounkmpo
-Bismack Biyombo
-Coach Gregg Popovich
-Boris Diaw
• -Captain Luol Deng
-Nicolas Batum
-Serge Ibaka
-Luc Mbah a Moute
-Gorgui Dieng
[/h1][h1]-Al Farouq-Aminu[/h1]

#TeamAfrica roster

[h1]-Festus Ezeli

-Giannis Antetotounkmpo

-Bismack Biyombo

-Coach Gregg Popovich

-Boris Diaw

• -Captain Luol Deng

-Nicolas Batum

-Serge Ibaka

-Luc Mbah a Moute

-Gorgui Dieng

[/h1]

[h1]-Al Farouq-Aminu

[/h1]

:rofl: at not having a PG. I'm guessing we will see a lot of Diaw and Giannis running the show

Team World

Chris Paul (Los Angeles Clippers; U.S.)
Bradley Beal (Washington Wizards; U.S.)
Kenneth Faried (Denver Nuggets; U.S.)
Marc Gasol (Memphis Grizzlies; Spain)
Pau Gasol (Chicago Bulls; Spain)
Jeff Green (Memphis Grizzlies; U.S.)
Marcus Smart(Boston Celtics; U.S.)
Evan Turner (Boston Celtics; U.S.)
Nikola Vucevic (Orlando Magic; Montenegro)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom