THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
 1.Guess this is why everyone has opinions.

2.You're just disregarding teams to fit your agenda and reasoning. All good though, it's your opinion and we're all entitled to one,

3.but don't go around saying, they are it, the end.

1.Indeed, I respect them all but mine is mine

2.No agenda, not disregarding, this is each of us picking our teams for our reasons, somebody has to lose, that is a bit different than disregarding

3.It's my take, this is exactly what I will say, they are it, the end.

How the Spurs are still overlooked is beyond me :lol:. Yea they're old but they have been for a while now,it scares me cause every time people write them off they pull of another deep run :smh:

Except last year.

epa_usa_basketball_nba_playoffs_72769638.jpg

Right over Mr. Overrated, too. :smokin :smokin

Warriors
Spurs
Thunder
Clippers
Rockets

ONE of these teams will be eliminated in the first round
Crazy
Spurs 4/4 times

Houston has quietly had a pretty great off-season. They've lowkey gotten even better coming off a WCF appearance

They won't make it back to the WCF for years if that.
They are the new Clyde/Porter/Duckworth/Clifford of the West. Things must go wrong for them to be in it.

That nucleus won the west twice soooooooo.......yea.

Contenders next year are GSW, SPURS, CAVS, Clippers and that's it. Always has been 3-4 teams that have a legit chance to win the LOB.

:lol: Clippers.Cmon man...

Paul - Rivers
Redick - Crawford
Pierce - Stephenson - Johnson
BG - Josh Smith
DJ - Aldrich

they're a contender. don't think they're necessarily stacked because they need a lot of pieces to return to form or not regress due to age, but that's a solid team.

Last edited:
How the Spurs are still overlooked is beyond me :lol:. Yea they're old but they have been for a while now,it scares me cause every time people write them off they pull of another deep run :smh:

Except last year.

Everyone expected them to win that series though and it took a buzzer beater :lol:. Like I said,they're scary when people start overlooking them. They play worse as the favorite imo.

Last edited:
They had a great off-season. Didn't josh smith take a pay cut to play there too? That's not amazing because the clippers do play in LA, but it's a good look for them. The truth, born ready, dj back, I mean gotta give doc credit. Bravo.

I def give em credit this offseason because they made some big moves but the Clippers are gonna be the Clippers. I been hearing this for I think 3 years now? Not even sure

DWS, now you join the class. (Man of my word)

GSW, OKC, LAC, Hou, and Clev are the five that have a shot at the title. I didn't have Houston last week, but adding Lawson for nothing bumps them up.

Nobody knows anything, when you really think about it. Nobody saw GSW running the table from jump street. Atlanta. Injuries to OKC. Etc. The West is an arms race at the end of the day, and Lawson keeps the Rockets in the mix and solves the biggest question mark the Rockets had. They needed a legit ball handler who could score to help Harden out. No risk considering what they gave up, for a potential huge payoff.

That nucleus won the west twice soooooooo.......yea.
After Googling, you're ok with aspiring to this, kind of my point.

So,you know it too. That's Houston's ceiling

you needed to google this?

aspiring to win the west isn't a bad goal. and when you consider who those portland teams lost to....

How is it a bad thing if Houstons ceiling is a Finals appearance? :lol:

the poor attempt to save face :lol:

he just didn't know how good portland was.

Last edited:

Except last year.

Everyone expected them to win that series though and it took a buzzer beater :lol:.

I mean, if you want to play that game, the Spurs really had no business being in a game 7.

Houston hasn't sniff a finals appearance since the 2 decades ago. I don't see that changing with mchale coaching th team still. Only thing holding me back.

Oh and Harden too. :lol:

And the Warriors last won a 'ship, when?

Anything can happen in the West. We all witnessed it last year. Just like we all know the Clippers, Spurs and Rockets reloaded, with the Warriors the champs, until proven otherwise.

]
Everyone expected them to win that series though and it took a buzzer beater :lol:. Like I said,they're scary when people start overlooking them. They play worse as the favorite imo.

Everyone expected the Clippers to win that series? I think not. Most people on here were posting RIP Clippers soon as the seedlings were finalized. The Spurs were the team nobody wanted to play.

Lawson makes more than Curry. Signed at the same time too. :smh:

Who's Curry's agent?

When Wardell signed his contract he had the glass ankles rep, that's the only reason why he's so underpaid.

Unfortunately for him, all he had to do was take a 1 year bet on himself and he would be getting at least Wall/Shmurda money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom