THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Injured guys out here winning.

Baron needs to just stick to making movies and chilling with aliens or whatever it is he does now.

Nah, that was the Heat's year to win it. 

Had Shaq still in his prime (although the tail end) Heat were up by 7 in the 4th qtr until Wade injured his ribs and couldn't get his offense going. And S Van Gundy refused to have the offense run through Shaq, which prompted us to lose. Definitely had a real chance to go back-to-back in 05-06 if we win that series, smh

That loss was the writing on the wall for Stan with the Heat..

I was in the building that night, the memory is still very clear  
frown.gif

hypotheticals are crazy. i don't think the heat would've beat the spurs that year but your spot on about van gundy goofing in the 4th quarter in that 05 game 7.

but looking back, here's something that's crazy.  glad it didn't happen but if it wasn't for a derek fisher .4 miracle shot in 04 and a stupid manu ginobli foul on dirk late in game 7, perhaps the 2000's spurs are looked at in the same light the 90's bulls are looked at.

the 04 spurs would've beat the pistons and the 06 spurs would've beat the heat imo.  the lakers were in a funk between 05-07 so there was no real great competition in the west. very good teams, but none who had that championship x factor. maybe fatigue would've hit them but the spurs could've arguably won from every year from 03-07 if it wasn't for 0.4 and manus foul on dirk.

Less than 2 years ago

"If I get an opportunity to play for a championship team, I'm going to go hunting for that," he said. "I have no loyalty. I'm not one of those guys that played for the same team for 15 years like a Reggie Miller who has to decide whether or not he's going to do that. No. I'm a gun for hire."

CKdgHbVUYAAeeSt.jpg

Is it just me or does george hill have the widest possible frame with the least amount of muscle mass.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom