THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woj could've been troll of the century if he signed with ESPN for a couple days then pulled a DJ and went back to Yahoo.

twitter wouldve been insane

I gained so much respect for Chris Paul with that gutty game 7 performance..truly one of the goat playoff performances by a injured player

If CP3 makes the NBA Finals he solidifies himself as a top 5 point guard all time, if he wins a ring, he'll be considered the 2nd best point guard of all time

I hope Chris Paul has the best season of his career ,the clippers win 65 games and then clippers lose in the first round , just for the laughs.
We need epic failures from the clippers.

Last edited:
I gained so much respect for Chris Paul with that gutty game 7 performance..truly one of the goat playoff performances by a injured player

If CP3 makes the NBA Finals he solidifies himself as a top 5 point guard all time, if he wins a ring, he'll be considered the 2nd best point guard of all time
:lol: he's never going to make the finals being the main guy

I hope Chris Paul has the best season of his career ,the clippers win 65 games and then clippers lose in the first round , just for the laughs.
We need epic failures from the clippers.

I hope Chris Paul quits and tells the world, 'I'm taking my talent to the wnba.'

laugh.gif
he's never going to make the finals being the main guy
I can't place the blame on him being the main guy.

I don't think he makes the Finals again though.

It isn't likely to get much easier than it could have been this past year.

Never know though, the games have to be played.

If it leads to Sonya Curry attending just one game in Sacramento, the Seth Contract will have been worth it

If Chris Paul gets one ring, he'll be considered better than Isiah, Stockton, Nash, and Kidd? Assuming Magic is 1st...what

Bobby Brown, Damien Wilkins, Ryan Hollins, Anthony Randolph - four former Timberwolves from 2008-2012. Much of the David Kahn stamp IS the team.

Nah but in all seriousness, this Pan-Am team is as legitimate as Frank Abagnale's flight classes.

Last edited:

If Chris Paul gets one ring, he'll be considered better than Isiah, Stockton, Nash, and Kidd? Assuming Magic is 1st...what

Yes

Currently yeah

I said if CP3 wins a championship..he would have a solid case for the 2nd best of all time..all those other point guards have debatable things in their resumes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom