THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JRS

What u think of

Calderon, Russell/Mudaiy, Melo, Love/Monroe and Gasol/Aldridge ...

If dude can't bring any of this FA, I'm down to petition for resignation ....

He's a decent player, I just don't want his contract :lol:
yeah, that joint is pretty bad for a Calderon. I'm sure Phil could get something for him, it if that happens I feel like feel would panic and over pay another PG rather than go all in on the guys I mentioned.

Ill say, first go for the FA and after locking them up loom to move Calderon. I rather dump that salary and go for a good deep bench with a decent PG rather than go all in for a PG and no bench ala Cavs.

Last edited:
George Karl 
roll.gif

Someone bout to give up nothing for Boogie

You gotta fire Karl instead of trading a franchise cornerstone.

Really doe. How are you gonna fire a good coach like Malone for no apparent reason and then attach yourself to this george character who by the looks of things is seeking to destroy the franchise from within. Makes no sense

George Karl is overrated. I never like him.

keko jones keko jones , Great avy you got.

I don't want LaMarcus Aldridge. As a matter of fact, I do not want to offer anybody a full max contract this summer. Marc Gasol definitely isn't coming to NY.

I would like to see Phil signing two or three out of these players this off-season:
Greg Monroe
Al-Farouq Aminu
Robin Lopez
Danny Green
Marco Belinelli
Corey Brewer
Brandon Wright
Rodney Stuckey
Aaron Brooks

For restricted free agents, Jimmy Butler is the only guy I don't mind making an offer. Tobias Harris is nice but I don't want to overpay him.

I can see why people are confused with this Boogie trade talk

He's a franchise player indeed but how long are Kings fans gonna wait to see a playoff berth out west?

If you trade Boogie then you gotta make sure you rape another team for it to happen

Why is Towns probably going to get selected ahead of Okafor?
projected to be a DPOY candidate. He can also score.

KATs jumper also looks to be well ahead of Okafor's.

Okafor just scores, which is NOT a bad thing but KAT projects to be miles ahead of him on defense.

Look at how Gobert changed the way Utah played.

Last edited:
You gotta fire Karl instead of trading a franchise cornerstone.
yeah karl has a knack for throwing his players under a bus.

you're gonna get rid of your future for a coach who's proven, at best, to be an overrated loser?

cousins deserves a better opportunity than what the kings can provide for him, but not like this

Bring Rudy back to Memphis.

Jeff Green and Tayshaun Prince made Memphians appreciate Rudy a lot more I'm sure :lol: . Given that he's more efficient now, I think it would make Marc more happy to have him back since they never wanted him gone (maybe Zbo did :lol: ).

Give SAC expiring deals in Green, Lee and Udrih for Collison and Gay.

Good morning rck.
Good morning Nelson.

(a reply would be nice, so I know you didn't off yourselves last night)
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Keep telling myself they're just finishing up breakfast.

They'll be logging onto NT any second now, right?  Right?

Last night's Woj-bomb was more than any fan should have to endure
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Still dumbfounded that the Kings are about to cast off Rudy/DMC while locking up Rajon Rondo
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Kings Owner won't let DMC go

George Karl wants to trade DeMarcus Cousins, but Kings owner won't allow it

The Los Angeles Lakers are interested in trading for Sacramento Kings forward DeMarcus Cousins, as ESPN's Marc Stein has reported, and are willing to give up a No. 2 pick for him, but a source close to the team tells ESPN's Chris Broussard that owner Vivek Ranadive will not allow coach George Karl to trade Cousins.

Yahoo! Sports reported Monday night that Karl is pushing the Kings to trade Cousins.

Karl has been given the power to make draft picks and engineer some trades, the source told Broussard, but Karl, so far, has not been allowed to move Cousins.

When the Kings hired Karl in the spring, there was pushback from Cousins' camp, and the Sacramento Bee reported that Cousins and Karl haven't spoken for months. But Karl's comments in mid-April that everyone is tradable seemed to confirm what many believe, that Karl wants to move Cousins.

Ranadive told USA Today Sports on Monday that the team has "zero interest" in trading Cousins. "I have no idea where that's coming from," Ranadive said of the reports. "But if you like, you should talk to [Kings vice president of basketball and franchise operations] Vlade [Divac], because I know Vlade feels exactly the same way. And I'm deferring to Vlade on everything. We have no interest in moving him. From my perspective, it's really simple: We feel that he's a one-of-a-kind player, and we have a group of players right now and we're going to build on it."

Earlier this week, Divac told the Sacramento Bee that a Cousins trade "was not happening, but I would love to do something, a smaller move, before the draft."

As ESPN's Stein reported Monday, the Lakers have been the most determined suitor for Cousins, despite the Kings' reluctance to move their big man. In addition to the Lakers, the Orlando Magic, Boston Celtics and Denver Nuggets also have interest in Cousins.

A source told Broussard that Karl is interested in Nuggets point guard Ty Lawson. If the Kings owner eventually allows Karl to trade Cousins, Denver also might be a strong suitor for Cousins, though a source told Broussard that Karl would consider trading forward Rudy Gay for Lawson.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...cus-cousins-owner-vivek-ranadive-not-allow-it

Last edited:
KAT is a project, He looks like a jack of all trades a master of none type of guy, a 2nd or 3rd option type of guy

Okafor looks like a perennial all star and at worst a Al Jefferson type
Playing in that Kentucky system with loaded players has some of yall mistaken on KAT

Dude is pretty damn skilled

What is the owner waiting for?
laugh.gif

Fire Karl
one of them has to go and it's not gonna be cousins (according to ownership)

karl is too old & washed up to be a coach these days anyway. let's be serious about this

the nba constantly recycles coaches as if the pool of candidates is scarce resource or something. what has george karl done to keep him in this game for so long? seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom