THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't work out for Rubio

What was Rubio before the injury? I don't think the strike-shortened season and 40 games he played where he was a decent shooter was an indication that he was a good shooter before the injury and not after it... I just think that was 40 games, a sample size small enough where anybody could have a hot stretch, especially when those 40 games were over 2 months and not the normal time it takes to play 40 games. Shabazz Muhammad shot 39% from three last year in like 40 games, doesn't mean he is a good three-point shooter nawimeannnn

Last edited:
Feel sorry for ewing man. 94 shoulda been his year

Nba screwed the bulls that year for nothing

Last edited:
[quote name="Mister Friendly"]Foo Fighters never really hit that sweet spot for me

Not really shredding cords or melodic enough[/quote]Big Foo fan, but you're not wrong on either take.

Torn ACL is terrible, has anyone round' his age come back to form after having it. Don't know what age Rose had his or if he'll get back to his former drop-off. Dante's still real young, a chance he can still make some strides
Didn't work out for Rubio
It didn't work out for Rubio?

Hmm, ok
It must be hard saying no to your home country
I tried to imagine saying no to Obama, Bush or Clinton just now, yea man, it's not that easy to imagine so it can't be easy for the players in real life either, to say no.

Exum has been balling for them since he was like 15 though right? 
It's probably that yall are getting older and new music doesn't get you hyped like it did when you were younger
This is what it is for me.

Music used to be a part of my life, now it's just background noise. 

I'm too old to get hype, is really what it is if I'm being honest.

Last edited:
Naw im old but im hyped for that new foreign exchange coming out this month [emoji]128046[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Jennings been lame for a looooong time. Son been a sell out since rocking that under armor shirt dissing kobe his idol

Last edited:
Naw im old but im hyped for that new foreign exchange coming out this month [emoji]128046[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

And see that song is nice man BUT BUT BUT.......9/10 times I turn music off when THEY TALK FOR 3O SECONDS before the song starts.

All that "uh uh, yea yea, check it, yo yo, we bout to blah blah blah"

Man just start the God Damn song and shut up with all that talking before the song starts mess

And see that song is nice man BUT BUT BUT.......9/10 times I turn music off when THEY TALK FOR 3O SECONDS before the song starts.

All that "uh uh, yea yea, check it, yo yo, we bout to blah blah blah"

Man just start the God Damn song and shut up with all that talking before the song starts mess
I feel you... kills the vibe of the song sometimes

I'll feel bad for younger generations when they start feeling nostalgia for 2015 music a couple decades from now. Ya'll can keep the Weeknd. Sade works just fine for me.
why not both?

im an 80's baby and i enjoy some of the new stuff too.

its art...music elitism is so dumb.

why not both?

At the same time, folks like what they like. It's all gravy

Not to mention, you have to admit artists like The Weeknd are pretty unique and niche. They aren't going to appeal to a large demographic of folks. Especially this dude with his lyrics, pitch, sound content.. all pretty out there 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
why not both?

My birthyear has nothing to do with what music I choose to listen to. Every era has its garbage. It just so happens that since the mid-2000's, the garbage has risen to the Top 40, and is now deemed the standard for popular music. Call me an "elitist"/hater if you want. That's realism lol

why not both?

I like new artist. Hell.i like big Sean. It is what it is. Always new artist ill enjoy just most of it isn't pop but people like what they like. It's not music elitism. Don't think I'm better anyone cause they like the weekend or drake or any other dudes I can't stand. Not that serious.

Last edited:
My birthyear has nothing to do with what music I choose to listen to. Every era has its garbage. It just so happens that since the mid-2000's, the garbage has risen to the Top 40, and is now deemed the standard for popular music. Call me an "elitist"/hater if you want. That's realism lol
Eh, what makes you think your judgment is the ultimate standard though 

Cool if you don't care for certain artists but to call them garbage is just foolish

Eh, what makes you think your judgment is the ultimate standard though 

Cool if you don't care for certain artists but to call them garbage is just foolish
they are garbage to him. He saying his opinion. Alot of the things I like lot of people would call garbage. Like I said. Not that serious.

I like anything that sounds good.

Weekend, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, 4 Non Blondes, Master P

Marilyn Manson is the weirdest dude on the Planet, all his Music sounds Dope AF to me.

Rob Zombie, not my kind of dude at first sight. He's cool and makes Dope AF music. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom