THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I quoted you in the damn PM
laugh.gif
, I'm not going to back to find the post but you definitely said it.

You didn't object to it in the pm but you do now?

Like I said, we both put money up before hand to play, an actual real bet.

If not then, I don't have anything else to say to you keep crying about the $150.
So its not a real bet because you didn't honor your word?

first of all, the reasoning why you just said why you won't pay me doesn't make sense because it's not true :rofl:

"It was all good till dude tried to say he was gonna "put me on blast" if I didn't pay him."
if you get a screenshot of me saying that, i will pay you $150

why would anyone want to place a bet with you? you're a proven welcher. "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me."
nah b that aint happening to me again

I quoted you in the damn PM :lol:, I'm not going to back to find the post but you definitely said it.

You didn't object to it in the pm but you do now?

Like I said, we both put money up before hand to play, an actual real bet.

If not then, I don't have anything else to say to you keep crying about the $150.

lol crying about the 150? where do you see me whining or complaining at? FOH i knew you weren't going to pay from the moment i read you were going to pay me when you felt like it. i'm here just to provide the facts and show that not only you're not paying up, you're now rewriting the story. :x :smh:
have some respect for yourself man. hopefully you don't have any or won't have any kids, i wouldn't want anybody growing up and looking up to you as a dad :x :x

dude just give it up. i don't want to place a bet again against a welcher.

Last edited:
I believe in the "Grit, Grind" engine as much as anyone (shout outs to Team Juice!), but it's plausible that they slow down next season to sub-50 wins.

I think the 50 wins will definitely happen only because the team is deeper this year than last. They also experienced a few more injuries last year than usual along with players severely underperforming off the bench. Even with a few teams in the West getting stronger, the Grizz tend to hold their own against the best in the league.

Memphis Grizzlies = Cincinnati Bengals of the NBA

Damian Lillard = the Colin Kaepernick of the NBA

Last edited:
Is it me that think ACL I juries have been so
For Future References, 

Nelson999 have taken the bet with JungleJim that:

Derrick Rose, of the Chicago Bulls, will play over 60 games in the '15-'16 NBA Season. 

The wager is for $150.00. 

We are all witnesses. 

#NEVERFORGET

Last edited:
lol crying about the 150? where do you see me whining or complaining at? FOH i knew you weren't going to pay from the moment i read you were going to pay me when you felt like it. i'm here just to provide the facts and show that not only you're not paying up, you're now rewriting the story. :x :smh:
have some respect for yourself man. hopefully you don't have any or won't have any kids, i wouldn't want anybody growing up and looking up to you as a dad :x :x

:wow: :wow: that Dad part :wow: :wow:

Last edited:
$18.34 bet that Dame ends the season with a higher PER than Conley again, Mr. Hollinger? :nerd:

How about Conley outplays Lillard during the season series? Not talking about wins / losses, but simply putting up better numbers and a better PER like he has during their last 10+ games? :nerd:

PER favors high volume scorers, so that would make it an automatic loss if we did it for the season considering how many shots Lillard about to put up on that Portland team :lol:

lol crying about the 150? where do you see me whining or complaining at? FOH i knew you weren't going to pay from the moment i read you were going to pay me when you felt like it. i'm here just to provide the facts and show that not only you're not paying up, you're now rewriting the story.
sick.gif
mean.gif

have some respect for yourself man. hopefully you don't have any or won't have any kids, i wouldn't want anybody growing up and looking up to you as a dad
sick.gif
sick.gif

My first bet:

bhz bets:

Grizzlies to win the season series against the Clippers

erupt bets:

Clippers to win the season series against the Grizzlies

wager:

$50 + rock the opposing team in their avatar during the playoffs until they are eliminated.

then, me and chester can make this other bet if he agrees to it :nerd:

Last edited:
$18.34 bet that Dame ends the season with a higher PER than Conley again, Mr. Hollinger? :nerd:

How about Conley outplays Lillard during the season series? Not talking about wins / losses, but simply putting up better numbers and a better PER like he has during their last 10+ games? :nerd:

PER favors high volume scorers, so that would make it an automatic loss if we did it for the season considering how many shots Lillard about to put up on that Portland team :lol:

Nope. The entire Grizzlies team will be focused on Dame when they play. They can rotate Conley/TA/Barnes on him for 48 minutes.

Just accept the bet, Mr. Hollinger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom