THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd make a quick tweak, and put Pippen in there over Barkley. Barkley ain't playin no SF.

But for me, 2000's pretty easily wins this. 4 of the top 10-12 players, all time. The only decade that has that.

I'd make a quick tweak, and put Pippen in there over Barkley. Barkley ain't playin no SF.

But for me, 2000's pretty easily wins this. 4 of the top 10-12 players, all time. The only decade that has that.
Yeah 2000 would win IMO but they only thing is they don't have that great of spacing but Timmy and Shaq about to destroy the middle plus you have LeBron and kobe slashing

CMJmpcQWwAQ_sWj.jpg

It's almost that time of the year fellas :pimp:.

I think I'm generally a better person when basketball season rolls around :rofl:

Last edited:
Who is the point guard on the 00's team?

Just like in the Olympics when LeBron, Iverson, and Duncan played together, they would lose. Then with the Black Hole at the two, wait, who is the point man again?!

That front line featuring Wilt and Russ, who is going to get boards over those two? If rebounds and D win chips, they have to be considered.

However, that lineup of Kareem, Elvin, Doc, Pistol, and Clyde would be hella fun to watch! Crazy passes by Pistol to Doc?

Oh man . . .

. . . but really, who IS the distributor for the 00's?!

Isn't LeBron always praised as the distributor??????? Fairly certain he'd easily be able to distribute with those 4 scorers around him.

But, I wouldn't be upset with a Kidd/AI swap, I could see the merit in that.

Isn't LeBron always praised as the distributor??????? Fairly certain he'd easily be able to distribute with those 4 scorers around him.

But, I wouldn't be upset with a Kidd/AI swap, I could see the merit in that.
he only good for distributing to 3pt shooters, drive and kick.

. he would make shaq and tim duncan shoot 3s 

Last edited:
my old *** wants to say 80's or 90's, but the 00's is pretty spectacular. I have to go with 00's. Hurts to say it.

It's not important but no Nets v Knicks in the preseason again makes no sense. This should be about limiting travel. But nah, not with these two.

It's not important but no Nets v Knicks in the preseason again makes no sense. This should be about limiting travel. But nah, not with these two.

I'll be taking interest in the Nets this season. Can you point me towards any websites or media people on Twitter?

Would Wade or Kobe even get to the finals as many times as LeBron did with a similar cast? Albeit in the crappy East

Last edited:
90s - 00s tough to draw the line. because of crossover. no one in the past could stop shaqs weight, not even in today‘s game where bigs are anorexicish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom