THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot, we're still 38 days from being 38 days away
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Nothing big. Rich Paul acting tough

Dude would be flipping whoopers if it wasn't for his friend so he can sit down

Negotiating = acting tough? He probably won't sign with the Cavs if he has to take the QO. Someone else is going to make him very rich next summer.

It's getting to the point that Kobe is about to retire. I remember when Jordan was ready to retire, and there was apprehension, a regret even, that there would be no interest in nba basketball without Jordan around. It's like someone was taking the air out of the ball.

That feeling isn't here this time around.

USA Basketball practices are cool to watch, the light workouts,  the connections, banter, it is pretty cool.

DeMarcus Cousins doesn't remind me of anything or anyone special. Talented, but missing the extra gear.

John Wall has a breakout year this year.

It's getting to the point that Kobe is about to retire. I remember when Jordan was ready to retire, and there was apprehension, a regret even, that there would be no interest in nba basketball without Jordan around. It's like someone was taking the air out of the ball.

That feeling isn't here this time around.
League is in a beautiful place man. Substantially better than '99.

This was the optimal time for Tristan to cash out.

His per game numbers are going to dip with Love's return.

after he fails to average double figures in anything this year, I highly doubt anything he gets on the open market will surpass what Cleveland is offering him right now.

Yeah but Jordan was winning chips at the end of his career not struggling to stay on the court with injuries every year. Totally different scenario with Kobe and mj.it's like Kobe been gone already.

Last edited:

after he fails to average double figures in anything this year, I highly doubt anything he gets on the open market will surpass what Cleveland is offering him right now.
I fully believe a team will offer him a ton next summer with the cap increase. Should there be any worry though from their camp that he wasn't given an offer sheet by any team?

And it's not even up to debate. Especially with someone who is posting on a 835 page long Offseason NBA thread :lol:

Clearly we are caring way more now

I fully believe a team will offer him a ton next summer with the cap increase. Should there be any worry though from their camp that he wasn't given an offer sheet by any team?

I believe only Portland had enough to match the money in the Cavs original offer so they probably weren't interested and put their eggs in the Kanter basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom