THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason it bothers me is because since Day 1 Lebron has been acting like he didn't know what he was signing up for by coming back to Cleveland.

He already knew Blatt was the coach and he was going to need time to adjust to the NBA coaching learning curve.

No need to belittle the man, especially in front of your teammates, that's childish :smh:

Blatt signed up for a rebuilding project and then got thrown into the "championship or bust" fire pit. I'll give him a pass for year 1 if they do decide to keep him.

The reason it bothers me is because since Day 1 Lebron has been acting like he didn't know what he was signing up for by coming back to Cleveland.

He already knew Blatt was the coach and he was going to need time to adjust to the NBA coaching learning curve.

No need to belittle the man, especially in front of your teammates, that's childish :smh:

Blatt signed up for a rebuilding project and then got thrown into the "championship or bust" fire pit. I'll give him a pass for year 1 if they do decide to keep him.

Seriously! Same thing happened with Spoelstra when they lost the first year against Dallas. Thankfully Pat Riley has a pair and kept the guy around because he believed in him, when everyone knows Lebron wanted him out. Lebron is the alpha male, top dog, in the Cavs organization. Everything must go through him, which is kind of ridiculous but what other choice do the Cavs have? Pat Riley is the alpha male in Miami and I don't think Lebron liked that at all. Childish.

"LeBron needs more help....."

I guess he truly does tho. Not easy bein the GM, scout, head coach, PG, SF, PF, and Center, playing offense and defense, 48 minutes a night, taking every shot, making every pass, filling Gatorade bottles for his teammates and making sure everyone else gets the blame.

That's a lot of work.

Can't respect how Bron has acted in this Blatt situation at all.

Bron has forgotten more about NBA ball than Blatt will know but there still has to be a level of professionism and respect.

Can't respect how Bron has acted in this Blatt situation at all.

Bron has forgotten more about NBA ball than Blatt will know but there still has to be a level of professionism and respect.
laugh.gif

Peep the open of the 2nd half of game 6. The Warriors go on that run, and the Cavs try to force the ball to Mozgov, when they call timeout, Bron SLAMS the ball into the ground. And each possession, he wouldn't cross the 3 point line.

Blatt call for Moz to get the ball to open the half, and Bron pissed about it? :nerd:

I can't even be mad at Lebron. Blatt just seems so inept and impersonal from a personality standpoint alone. I cringed every time he spoke during a huddle this season. He just doesn't seem like someone that commands the respect of grown professional men. Everything about him seems plastic.

Last edited:
Curry, Green Become First Members Of +1,000 Club

JUN 18, 2015 1:45 PM

Curry_Stepehn_gsw_150528.jpg

Stephen Curry and Draymond Green became the first players to have a plus/minus over 1,000 for a single season since the NBA began counting the stat in 1997.

Curry finished at +1,083 for the regular season and playoffs, while Green's total was +1,031.

LeBron James was the previous record holder at +992 during the 08-09 season ahead of Michael Jordan's +954 in 97-98.

Curry, Green Become First Members Of +1,000 Club

JUN 18, 2015 1:45 PM

Curry_Stepehn_gsw_150528.jpg

Stephen Curry and Draymond Green became the first players to have a plus/minus over 1,000 for a single season since the NBA began counting the stat in 1997.

Curry finished at +1,083 for the regular season and playoffs, while Green's total was +1,031.

LeBron James was the previous record holder at +992 during the 08-09 season ahead of Michael Jordan's +954 in 97-98.
so meaningless 
laugh.gif

You gotta give Blatt some respect for handling an awful situation pretty gracefully. I get he's a rookie coach and all but it's not like he's a young former college coach in his 30's, dudes been around in Europe and had success. To treat him so direspectfully like reported is pretty damn disappointing :smh:. I'm low key rooting for Blatt to succeed

Last edited:
I can't even be mad at Lebron. Blatt just seems so inept and impersonal from a personality standpoint alone. I cringed every time he spoke during a huddle this season. He just doesn't seem like someone that commands the respect of grown professional men. Everything about him seems plastic.
"Doesn't seem able to command the respect of grown professional men"

What was he doing in EU the last 20 years then? Being Terrible?

Respect is earned, not commanded.

But disrespect, is something (as you call them) professional men should never do to their Coach. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom