THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo every time I've seen that pic 
eek.gif
, that's Steve Francis smh

how is he overrated though? only piece that's gassed is his handle and finishing at the rim ability. He's an ill 3pt shooter too. but which of that is inaccurate? dude is top 5 easily in handles and rim scoring. and 1 or 2 in handles. its really either him or steph, and i think he has a larger arsenal of moves. when he pulls out the shammgod...bruuuuh. :x

I think sauce is rated pretty fairly.

how is he overrated though? only piece that's gassed is his handle and finishing at the rim ability. He's an ill 3pt shooter too. but which of that is inaccurate? dude is top 5 easily in handles and rim scoring. and 1 or 2 in handles. its really either him or steph, and i think he has a larger arsenal of moves. when he pulls out the shammgod...bruuuuh.
sick.gif

I think sauce is rated pretty fairly.
agreed, dude is highly entertaining but aint no one calling him the best pg in the L . no one overrates him. he is rated fairly

I'm happy for young Cain. now maybe Abel doesn't have to die. The hatred in his eyes was terrifying.

I had my doubts about Kyrie prior to the season, but the guy can definitely score the basketball. I honestly don't know what to call him, but I would consider him the Melo of PG's. That's not a bad thing, though. I still believe Melo to be one of the toughest guards in the NBA today and so is Kyrie with his ability to score anywhere on the floor + his handles. The Melo of PG's just comes from the fact that he still struggles on the defensive end and is an elite scorer.

I'm still not exactly sure I want Kyrie as my #1 option on a squad or if him being a #1 option makes a team elite. But, he's a great ball player.

Last edited:
I had my doubts about Kyrie prior to the season, but the guy can definitely score the basketball. I honestly don't know what to call him, but I would consider him the Melo of PG's. That's not a bad thing, though. I still believe Melo to be one of the toughest guards in the NBA today and so is Kyrie with his ability to score anywhere on the floor + his handles. The Melo of PG's just comes from the fact that he still struggles on the defensive end and is an elite scorer.

I'm still not exactly sure I want Kyrie as my #1 option on a squad or if him being a #1 option makes a team elite. But, he's a great ball player.

yo, real wrap, can you believe i had people telling me kyrie was making that defensive turn based on what he did in game 1? 2 solid defensive plays, now dude finna be tony allen. ackin like wardell aint have 26.

yo, real wrap, can you believe i had people telling me kyrie was making that defensive turn based on what he did in game 1? 2 solid defensive plays, now dude finna be tony allen. ackin like wardell aint have 26.

:lol:

Hopefully, next season he can take another step and improve defensively like Harden did and at least try out there. I'm not expecting him to be elite on the other end, but showing the needed effort can make a difference like he did in Game 1 in the Finals. Harden wasn't great last season defensively, but he was respectable. I realize it takes a lot out of a player offensively to be elite defensively, that's why I respect two way players so much.

Uni Watch, which is a legit site, has a good break down of the picture that was posted a few pages back with the new uniforms. Blows some of the individual images up so you can get a better look. Right on the front page of the site.

http://www.uni-watch.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom