THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn it really sucks to see kobe deteriorate so fast. he looks like he couldnt touch the rim if he wanted to. looks worse than wizards mj 
frown.gif

i seriously cant understand how people who aint heavy build PFs or Cs wear lebrons . they are heavy like rocks and when i wore em i felt like they reduced my speed-versatility and agility . not to mention that after then lebron 10 the lebron line is not bad but disgusting aesthitically and perforamnce wise . kobes all day man 

bruh if lebrons reduce your speed and agility...you never had any when you stepped on that court. it wont the shoes playa

Last edited:
I disagree, some Lebrons are like playing in Timbs
bruh no shoes are gonna stop you from going east-west on the court unless the floor is like ice.

shoes heavy, cool i can understand but they not taking away from your abilities. :lol:

The newer Lebron models aren't near as bulky as the older ones, they are basically like playing in Hyperdunks now.

Last edited:
Yea. In here. Everybody. Possibly you, as well

Granted they didn't land Josh Smith like I hoped, I still think they're a playoff squad if they can keep their egos in check and stay healthy.

If the Kings end up with Josh Smith I'm on-board with them sneaking into the playoffs .. tired of seeing my guy Cousins compared to Love's stint with Minny :x the disrespect.

Karl performs regular season miracles with misfit squads if everybody buys in.

The newer Lebron models aren't near as bulky as the older ones, they are basically like playing in Hyperdunks now.

I remember the Lebron 4's were the heaviest shoe ive ever played in. Like noticeably heavier. But they were the most comfortable shoes ive ever played in my life and its not even close. I haven't bought basketball shoes in a while though.

Last edited:
I remember the Lebron 4's were the heaviest shoe ive ever played in. Like noticeably heavier. But they were the most comfortable shoes ive ever played in my life and its not even close. I haven't bought basketball shoes in a while though.

Agree with everything you said. Lebrons have been like boots ever since then. They're getting lighter but not any less bulky. I personally don't play in anything but low tops anymore.

I disagree, some Lebrons are like playing in Timbs
bruh no shoes are gonna stop you from going east-west on the court unless the floor is like ice.

shoes heavy, cool i can understand but they not taking away from your abilities. :lol:

Exactly and a lot of these dudes that complain about the feel of ball sneakers be trash anyways lol. It doesn't matter how good the sneaker feel, it isn't going to make you nicer than you think you are. Expensive ball kicks for pickup games and ****.

Exactly and a lot of these dudes that complain about the feel of ball sneakers be trash anyways lol. It doesn't matter how good the sneaker feel, it isn't going to make you nicer than you think you are. Expensive ball kicks for pickup games and ****.

So what do you play in? Some Shaqs?

Agree with everything you said. Lebrons have been like boots ever since then. They're getting lighter but not any less bulky. I personally don't play in anything but low tops anymore.

Yeah, now that im older and not playing organized ball 5 days a week im not rotating shoes the could take more of beating like I used to. I want to get a pair that will last years and years for pick up ball every once in a while. The somewhat recent Kobes that are low is ideal right now. Simple and low cut. But I don't wanna spend 150$ on something so simple like that either. Whatever Harden was wearing in the Media days look nice too. Im so out of the loop now :smh:

I just want a good low cut nike shoe for 100$ or less to last me 7-10 years. And I dont want any of these fruity *** neon colors.

Last edited:
Everybody was hating on this year's kings. Everybody

Nah not in here. At least not that I recall they weren't.

Yea. In here. Everybody. Possibly you, as well

Everybody was hating on this year's kings. Everybody
Suicide Squad Kangz bout to make some noise

I said the kings were making the playoffs this year. Dallas is out so kings and pels gonna fight for a spot... Cuz okc back in.

I said the kings were making the playoffs this year. Dallas is out so kings and pels gonna fight for a spot... Cuz okc back in.
Portland is out too

nah the kings will COOK this yr... .port def out

You gotta get a shoe that you're comfortable with in your rotation, something comfy and stable, but yeh thore lebrons are super heavy compared to other shoes our.

The Kobes are extremely light compared to the lebrons its not even close.

If you hoop a lot, you can find a good comfy shoe for under $100 if you know what you want in a shoe.  Prob some older hyperdunks or hyperfuse.   Last year the Run the One's were like the go to shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom