The 67-63 2014 CLEVELAND INDIANS season thread (at CWS): Swisher out for the season.

On Twitter.

Jesus, this team is so bad defensively. Year in and year out. And Bourn/Cabrera and Swisher at the top of the order is not okay.

Overall, I'm not concerned about the season yet. But, a Lindor promotion for defensive purposes and a lineup shakeup are so necessary. I fully expect Carrasco to pitch his way out of the rotation tomorrow, so get Bauer up here permanently, too.

It is entirely possible that both Bourn and Swisher were primed for hard declines due to age from the gate. Swisher, a forever consistent hitter, wasn't, and Bourn, whose value stems almost entirely on his speed, lost some (and they both dealt with relevant injuries to their skill sets). Both appear even worse in year two.

Was down in Columbus yesterday watching the clippers and seeing ezequiel carrera kill it for the mud hens in the first game of the double header.

Will be at the tribe game Thursday, hopefully this team can find an identity

Yeah man he pitched a gem.

that was a great performance.

wish more people went to the games though
mean.gif
on social networks everyone reps the tribe tho smh...I can't talk though I haven't been to a game in yearsssss but thats due to not living in Cleveland anymore

Last edited:
Believe me man like all of my friends always tweet #RollTribe and stuff like that.

Always.

It's not like I'm at every game, but the attendance is just sad.

At the end of the day though as long as the team wins I'm happy

*shrugs*

I'm biased of course, but the Indians have a very big fan base. Obviously not on Browns level but they have a lot of loyal fans.

Tickets are fairly cheap too..Im surprised college students aren't filling the stadium up..hopefully when the summer hits the attendance will double

The promotions this year are crazy..they're giving away Omar Vizquel, Kenny Lofton, and Larry Doby jerseys this summer

eek.gif
...count me in..I have to get a Lofton jersey and its when the Yankees are in town

Last edited:
Summer baseball games :pimp:

Can't Wait!!

Y'all staying up for the game tomorrow? Thank god it's Friday.

gonna be out drinking watching the tribe :smokin

Summer baseball games
pimp.gif

Can't Wait!!

Y'all staying up for the game tomorrow? Thank god it's Friday.

gonna be out drinking watching the tribe
smokin.gif
Ima catch the game hopefully on tv...but my Friday night is going to consist of finishing up senior sem paper lol

Nice to see Kluber's dominant start in my first game of the season. Can't believe it took me that long to get to one this year.

Carrasco tonight. Ugh.

bobby, are you active in the Indians' Twitter community? I feel like I may know you (well, on there). :lol:

Nice to see Kluber's dominant start in my first game of the season. Can't believe it took me that long to get to one this year.

Carrasco tonight. Ugh.

bobby, are you active in the Indians' Twitter community? I feel like I may know you (well, on there). :lol:

Yep, that's me

Back
Top Bottom