The Adjustment Bureau — March 4, 2011

Spoiler [+]
Besides the love story I think it held Philp K. ****'s short story well. I did wish it went deeper into Norris's political career.

Spoiler [+]
Besides the love story I think it held Philp K. ****'s short story well. I did wish it went deeper into Norris's political career.

Seems like a big letdown...
nerd.gif

I liked it a lot, almost did not go see it due to the comments on here but my girl wanted to go and it actually turned out to be a good movie.

I liked it a lot, almost did not go see it due to the comments on here but my girl wanted to go and it actually turned out to be a good movie.

Actually liked it a lot as well. Pretty entertaining & wasn't the type of movie i thought it was going to be.

Damon & Blunt had great chemistry. Definitely worth the watch.

Actually liked it a lot as well. Pretty entertaining & wasn't the type of movie i thought it was going to be.

Damon & Blunt had great chemistry. Definitely worth the watch.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by lyricist343

Inception x Darkcity = this

Matrix x Hitch 

for me 
laugh.gif

Both right. Guys in the hats remind me of the tuners or w.e from Dark City and the Agent Smiths. 
Dom + Mal from Inception with a happier, lighter tone = Damon and Blunt. And the romance was more mature and confident like Hitch.

Why does that sound like a better movie than this turned out to be? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by lyricist343

Inception x Darkcity = this

Matrix x Hitch 

for me 
laugh.gif

Both right. Guys in the hats remind me of the tuners or w.e from Dark City and the Agent Smiths. 
Dom + Mal from Inception with a happier, lighter tone = Damon and Blunt. And the romance was more mature and confident like Hitch.

Why does that sound like a better movie than this turned out to be? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

I don't know why, but I was under the impression that this movie had already released, this past year...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it.

Am I the only one who thought Adjustment Bureau = ILLUMINATI, word to...

"we're the people that make sure things happen according to plan; we monitor the entire world...."

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm not really one to buy into that sort of thing, but I won't lie, that was the first thing that popped into my head when I heard that line.
Looks interesting, I might have to give it a whirl.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

I don't know why, but I was under the impression that this movie had already released, this past year...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it.

Am I the only one who thought Adjustment Bureau = ILLUMINATI, word to...

"we're the people that make sure things happen according to plan; we monitor the entire world...."

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm not really one to buy into that sort of thing, but I won't lie, that was the first thing that popped into my head when I heard that line.
Looks interesting, I might have to give it a whirl.

Back
Top Bottom