the Air Flightposite 3

the black/royal pair is in my top 5 shoe list. i was the happiest kid on earth when i tracked down a pair on ebay in like 08

The major flaw with these is the rubber straps. They don't hold up well over time. Went to wear mine a couple weeks ago and it just broke. Would salvage it if I knew how.

Yes, I agree with those that said they were too narrow. I have fat feet and I had this issue for the longest with this shoe. However, you have to play in them for a long time for it to mold to your foot, similar to the foamposites. As far as the strap not holding up, not sure about that one. Mine are still fine. I'm just mad I sold my TB White/Blue FP3's 
mean.gif
, but then again, up to that point, I barely wore them. The battleground cw's were just 
sick.gif

Had the white/green above, the OG royals, and the white/red pair.. I loved them but as time passed the straps started separating. Why is there no damn retro yet smh.

Didn’t want to make a new thread. I’m assuming there’s no new news about a possible retro.

Anyone have an old pair sitting in the waaaay back of their closet that they’d be willing to sell? Size 13 preferably.

Back
Top Bottom