The Air Jordan XV OG Black/Red returns Spring 2017

i just put them on ebay for cheap already. hoping someone buys them today cuz they got a $15 off code that can be applied.

ill probably lose around 30 bucks but oh well

Last edited:
i got them from city blue and it states on their website if i use a promo code all sales final no return

yea but it is what it is. if i cant sell um on ebay in aweek ill probably just keep them

yea but it is what it is. if i cant sell um on ebay in aweek ill probably just keep them
  Really wish you was an 11 cause Id buy em.  I like this model and color alot.  Its BS what Nike did to this shoe.  Gives a lot just one more reason to hate on them that much more.    Good luck.

I would keep them or return them straight back to Nike. You file a complaint with them stating that you were mislead on the technology of this shoe and they will give you a refund.

This might be one of the more bait and switch, foul things JB has ever done. In excusable to initially state heel and forefoot Zoom and then for them to sign off on this retro without forefoot Zoom is ridiculous.

This retro needs to be marked down to $50 or recalled and make the CORRECT way. :smh:

i wonder why they chose this shoe to do it.
It's the 15. How many people have come in here spewing their distaste for it? JB/Nike knows what sells and what doesn't. If this was done on purpose, it's probably because they know these will rot on shelves. Why put full tech into something they know is going to sit for months? Less money in means a better returned investment. Of course this is all speculation.

Not going to stop me from wanting to own a pair, but hopefully the Obsidians and Flints have the Zoom now that customers picked up on it.

It's the 15. How many people have come in here spewing their distaste for it? JB/Nike knows what sells and what doesn't. If this was done on purpose, it's probably because they know these will rot on shelves. Why put full tech into something they know is going to sit for months? Less money in means a better returned investment. Of course this is all speculation.
But if they think these will not sell then why make it at all?

I would keep them or return them straight back to Nike. You file a complaint with them stating that you were mislead on the technology of this shoe and they will give you a refund.

This might be one of the more bait and switch, foul things JB has ever done. In excusable to initially state heel and forefoot Zoom and then for them to sign off on this retro without forefoot Zoom is ridiculous.

This retro needs to be marked down to $50 or recalled and make the CORRECT way. :smh:

Can't Nike be sued for this?

This Nightwing cat's a new jack 'sneakerhead' who hopped on the Youtube & sneaker bandwagon around '10 when sneaker collecting started to get mainstream and trendy.

Based on this he's better suited to comment on inline basketball product than retro product he's never owned or played in.

He wouldn't know 'full grain leather' from the cardboard-like, plastic or the vinyl/leatherette stuff they have been using lately.

I think he likes sneakers, but some of his comments are telling.

but a lot of us don't recognize him as some OG sneaker guru like some of the younger kids do.

Back
Top Bottom