The Air Jordan XV OG Black/Red returns Spring 2017

So much inconsistency with Nike customer service reps. Was just denied since I bought them from another retailer that "advertised them correctly". Matthew disconnects and I promptly look at footlocker.com and see they are advertised incorrectly as well. Going to send them an email.

Start another chat with someone else. Mathew seems bitter and hates his job. Don't be like Mathew.

Start another chat with someone else. Mathew seems bitter and hates his job. Don't be like Mathew.
Its usually the ppl who love their job that be on some *******t.. ppl who hate their job dnt give af and will hand em out

Its usually the ppl who love their job that be on some *******t.. ppl who hate their job dnt give af and will hand em out

Damn mind blown lol. Ur right. If I was disgruntled I'd give everyone 40% off! Eff swoosh!! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

With all the bad press these are getting now, will Nike/JB halt the release of future XV retros?  They really shot themselves in the foot with these.

just read about the coupon. i immediately started a chat. i was very polite and professional. i told her i purchased the 15s, but i felt mislead because i paid a premium for an inferior product. i also told her that the original description of the product was incorrect and i reference the forefoot zoom. She asked for my order no. and i told her i purchased from an authorized retailer, not nike. she asked where and i told her ru villa. she then said she would talk to an "associate" to "see what they can do." she then came back in a matter of seconds and offered me the 25% code. all this in less than 5 minutes. thanks NT!

:D

EXACTLY how my experience just went about 5 minutes ago.

disclaimer: i know what it looks like, but trust me my jeans aren't as baggy as they look in this pic. this is NOT #NTdenim, i promise :lol:

now that that's out the way, i wore these all day saturday and, besides the narrowness in the left toe (weird bc my right foot is the bigger one), they were pretty comfy. i wasn't disappointed. also, not that it really matters, but i got alot of compliments on them. i love how they look on foot...

View media item 2317073

View media item 2317304
You know we have to mess with you :lol:

You know we have to mess with you
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just read about the coupon. i immediately started a chat. i was very polite and professional. i told her i purchased the 15s, but i felt mislead because i paid a premium for an inferior product. i also told her that the original description of the product was incorrect and i reference the forefoot zoom. She asked for my order no. and i told her i purchased from an authorized retailer, not nike. she asked where and i told her ru villa. she then said she would talk to an "associate" to "see what they can do." she then came back in a matter of seconds and offered me the 25% code. all this in less than 5 minutes. thanks NT!

:D

Just did the same. Took more like ten minutes but I got my 25%. Thanks NT.

With all the bad press these are getting now, will Nike/JB halt the release of future XV retros?  They really shot themselves in the foot with these.
If they're already made theyll just make sure to put the right description lol

They've been gutting retro product in more ways than one for over a decade now. This is false advertisement though and they could easily rectify the problem by ensuring the future XV retros get that Zoom Air unit. It costs them virtually nothing considering how much they mark up the retro product.

They've been gutting retro product in more ways than one for over a decade now. This is false advertisement though and they could easily rectify the problem by ensuring the future XV retros get that Zoom Air unit. It costs them virtually nothing considering how much they mark up the retro product.

Future releases will just have the proper information.

disclaimer: i know what it looks like, but trust me my jeans aren't as baggy as they look in this pic. this is NOT #NTdenim, i promise :lol:

now that that's out the way, i wore these all day saturday and, besides the narrowness in the left toe (weird bc my right foot is the bigger one), they were pretty comfy. i wasn't disappointed. also, not that it really matters, but i got alot of compliments on them. i love how they look on foot...

View media item 2317073

View media item 2317304
You know we have to mess with you :lol:
View media item 2317385
ixdr2x.jpg

Future releases will just have the proper information.

It shows they don't even communicate their penny penching.

Hopefully this will change things in the future that the cutting corners they try get noticed.

Wouldn't mind a pair to beat down for work for the low low tho

I kinda want to try and get a code, wait for them to go on sale then use the code :nerd:

That's a bit extreme and this isn't the first time Nike has skimped out on the details for a shoe

Yes, agreed they do this all the time. Adidas no longer owns 'Feet you Wear' while Reebok Hexalite is not the same. Fila no longer has 2A.

Problem here is that Nike continues to make Zoom Air based products so it's almost wrong to see them strip it out of this retro while jacking up the price.

On a side note, did anyone cut open the horrid CDP 'Black/Red' XI to see if there was a piece of cardboard in place of Nike Air? :lol:

Yes, agreed they do this all the time. Adidas no longer owns 'Feet you Wear' while Reebok Hexalite is not the same. Fila no longer has 2A.

Problem here is that Nike continues to make Zoom Air based products so it's almost wrong to see them strip it out of this retro while jacking up the price.

On a side note, did anyone cut open the horrid CDP 'Black/Red' XI to see if there was a piece of cardboard in place of Nike Air? :lol:

Forget the CDP, that needs to be done on 2016 Space Jams! I'm dying to know what's really inside them.

I remember having a red and white pair of these back in the days, rocked it with the white and red bulls jersey on dress day back in 4-5th grade lol.

Forget the CDP, that needs to be done on 2016 Space Jams! I'm dying to know what's really inside them.
I know that you can actually press down with a finger under the insole and feel the cushion

Back
Top Bottom