The Air Jordan XV OG Black/Red returns Spring 2017

I want these but i think ima wait till tax season for em.. Hopefully the price will go down by then

XV'S ALWAYS HAD SUPER HATE LOL.. I ALWAYS LIKED THIS COLORWAY, THE FLINTS, AND THE LOW TOP WHITE/RED WERE SICK

Every color way of the xv was fire.

Hope my ogs didn't turn dog dookie white lol haven't seen them in a while

Im thinking these will sit....especially with so much dropping in January... IMO they should have priced these at the $160-$170 range.....

ive always hated 15s. its the single worst shoe in the entire line and where air jordans really started falling off for a while design wise.

I remember seeing these in SLAM back in the day before they released. Back then, even though most won't admit it now, you would see the new Jordan for that year and it almost always had to grow on you. I used to buy them every year even before I liked them, then in 2 weeks, you would be walkin around in them gettin compliments from people feeling like the man. The XV was when they went crazy with that idea. Every other shoe at the time was puffy and wide, made for the 90s, but these were that 1st shoe to go narrow amd skinny. Too bad we didn't have joggers back then, but now with some tech fleece! Fire.

What's the allocation for these?

I don't think the numbers will be there for a deep price discount like some of you think.

Terrible retro idea, no one was ever clamoring over these back in the day, especially not now

Instant sell out,seen in miami for 350,solefly 16 was 450.these look fire ,we used to call them turkey neck pradas,def nice with high fashion like alexander wang

These are great shoes 14-21 all were good models so many people didn't like honestly idk why all the new adidas shoes coming out look horrible I'd wear thes xv's in a heartbeat over any of that trash

These lows were fire back when I was in the 9th grade. IDK if I would cop now though (maybe blk/metalics) but still nice to look at.. real nostalgic.

What's the allocation for these?

I don't think the numbers will be there for a deep price discount like some of you think.

check page 5.

they will go deep discount unless kanye west wears them from now until release day

Shouldve just made the kubos the 15 going forward. That tongue sucked then and it sucks now.

Crazy how much better they look all because the stupid tongue is gone

air-jordan-15-kubo-stadium-goods-1.jpeg

Atleast make more colorways in that form. Id have been all over these stealghs if they made them like this.

Back
Top Bottom