The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

Super comfy sneaker. Hope they bring back the blk/red og, the low top wht/red (which was the shoe of Summer 2001 thanks to the Ja Rule/J-Lo "I'm Real" video) and give us the Joe Johnson BK PE.

15 year anniversary. Damn time flies.

Last edited:
Love the 16s... Wouldn't mind 17s or 18s to retro either... I like the 19s and still have 3 pair I wear... But a shoe I like that most hate are the 15s... As long as they don't make them limited the 15s will hopefully be an easy cop if ever re-released

In for the Navy and Cherrywoods... Got my CDPs in near mint, think it's time to make those a regular in the rotation

Cherrywoods definitely underrated. I came across a cherrywood/navy hybrid twice....and passed. Stupid.

My OG's have been retired for damn near a decade. Bringing them back in OG form is long overdue. The 16s are one of the most underrated and under-appreciated J's of all-time. The OG's were super comfortable, and most importantly super unique. If you're a fan of patent leather feature on the 11s, then you should cop the 16s as well in my opinion.

Last edited:
Don't sleep on this shoe. I believe my OG's had a magnetic closure on the leather sleeve. Craftsmanship was cutting edge/ahead of its time. If done right this shoe should be pretty durable as well. Great for balling in or a suit.

the 16s are weak. These will sit.

Damn, that makes a shoe weak now? Didn't sell out when I got em back in '01 so it doesn't change anything now... Smh, I don't understand why a shoe has to sell out for it to be a solid release when a few yrs ago u can walk into a footlocker & cop royal ones hours if not days after the malls opened. & that was the same yr these dropped

Back
Top Bottom