The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

Yea, I'm going to have to the the white and navy pair. Definitely on discount though, 170 or less.

One of my favs of all time back in my college days. Will cop the midnight navy's and love them without the shroud

After waiting PATIENTLY for these they sent the wrong size!!! I ordered a sz 12 BUT they managed to send me a sz 10!!! Package slip has sz 12 on it.

After waiting PATIENTLY for these they sent the wrong size!!! I ordered a sz 12 BUT they managed to send me a sz 10!!! Package slip has sz 12 on it.

Ouch man that hurts...Maybe give them a call to see if they still have any in store that you can swap for...

Dude on Facebook got size 12 and ordered 10.5
I'm sure he'll let the 12 go at cost if you want his info lemme know

Seen those trophy rooms on feet today at the mall & they looked damn good, mad I passed but I wasn't feeling paying $300

I doubt it but does anyone know if these were available in a size 13.5.

If not, I'm outta luck. The size 13 is too small for my liking.

I'm hoping the Navy-White pairs are a GR and maybe will have the 13.5

Never mind - I just remembered that these are only available up to size 13. Memory not what it use to be...

Last edited:
lmao...still no movement on my pair from TR.

I am so tempted to file a chargeback with my credit card company.

lmao...still no movement on my pair from TR.

I am so tempted to file a chargeback with my credit card company.

Their communication, shipping, and overall operation leaves a lot be the desired. My shoes finally shipped on Friday, but they didn't reply back to my e-mails when I was requesting for status. The had my shipping label made for almost four days before the shoes finally got picked up and left their shop. Not a good look, at all.

Got my pair got in yesterday...

As far as sizing goes I kept it TTS and didn't size down like some online stuff was saying...In fact I kind of wish I would have went up .5 to be honest...Without the shroud the fit is perfect...With the shroud it's way too tight to wear comfortably...

Considering I wanted to rock these both with and without the shroud I'm at a loss right now...I could keep this pair and rock them without the shroud all the time, or I could move them and cop a pair a size up to rock With the shroud all the time...Absolutely no way I'm purchasing a second pair to run it both ways though...This pair has me heated right now...

[emoji]128533[/emoji] sorry to hear that.
I dont know anybody that could wear xvi with the gaiters thats a big size

Looks like ill do a 12 in navy xvis, BUT i really want 11.5

Still nothing on my end for Trophy Room either.  My label has been made for over 1 week now and still no movement.  I tried calling and no answer.

Back
Top Bottom