The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

^ hold at usps. It'd be much easier to explain to somebody what happened. Also, you could probably describe the box in every way before they even get it to give to you, to ensure you are the person who it is intended for.
Preciate it. The number is off by one digit. Should be a zero, but I hit 9 on accident.

I mean I could take my other box to em along with my ID, they both say the correct address.

Preciate it. The number is off by one digit. Should be a zero, but I hit 9 on accident.

I mean I could take my other box to em along with my ID, they both say the correct address.
If the error is with the zip code they usually correct it due to the fact that address wouldn't be in the zip code. Perhaps they correct it if the other way around as well

Last edited:
Honestly, when it comes to pricing--JB needs to rethink what they want to charge for retro's past the 13's. Because it's almost a forgone conclusion that anything from 14-23 will sit on shelves and not move as well as the earlier models.

Hell, if they're so adamant of charging $250 for 16's, at least they should put out the same quality sneaker as they originally did.
Been saying for years anything 15 and beyond is a waste of time being retro'd. 17s at damn near $100 WOW. Thing is JB pushed the prices up on us back during that era 15-20's so they almost have to price higher in this day and age as well.

If the error is with the zip code they usually correct it due to the fact that address wouldn't be in the zip code. Perhaps they correct it if the other way around as well
That would be great if they did. It's an apartment building, so I'm not too confident in that happening though.

I see that the blue and white 16s come out next Thursday? Need these badly

Hopefully it's an easy cop.

For anyone asking about the Copper 17's. They were located at an outlet in Las Vegas a few days ago. I don't know if they are still in stock, but it's worth giving a try. At this point, I've told many people and word spreads like wildfire in this day and age of social media.

Try calling these two numbers and ask if they still them in stock

(702) 382-8055
(702) 896-7444

I see that the blue and white 16s come out next Thursday? Need these badly

Hopefully it's an easy cop.

Not only will these be an easy cop, they will also be in outlets and clearance stores within 6 months.

Do not make the same mistake as some did with the Coppers. $250 price tag is just too high and there have been way too many popular releases all around a 2-3 month period. This is saturation at it's peak. I could only see these moving well if JB decided to release this is limited quantities, but even then it's an OG colorway that's not even that popular.

Last edited:
So, both of my Solefly pairs shipped... Even the one where my address is wrong. So, now I have to figure out how to get that to me.

USPS said that only Solefly can make a change to the address or request an intercept (for a fee). Or I can request it be held at a facility and hope they let me get them with my ID. :smh:

This just happened to me a couple of weeks ago.Hit 1 and 2 instead of just 2. It ended up not being a problem at all. Just head over to your local post office and tell them that you had a typo in your address. They'll give you this piece of paper to put your correct address on and your phone number. They told me the person in charge of packages marked undeliverable would call me the next day. They never called, but the package showed up the next day.

This just happened to me a couple of weeks ago.Hit 1 and 2 instead of just 2. It ended up not being a problem at all. Just head over to your local post office and tell them that you had a typo in your address. They'll give you this piece of paper to put your correct address on and your phone number. They told me the person in charge of packages marked undeliverable would call me the next day. They never called, but the package showed up the next day.
Cool, that makes me feel better.

I'll never be able to make to a post office until the weekend, unless we have a game, which we do this weekend. might not be until after Christmas for me, because I live too far away with Atlanta traffic.

For anyone asking about the Copper 17's. They were located at an outlet in Las Vegas a few days ago. I don't know if they are still in stock, but it's worth giving a try. At this point, I've told many people and word spreads like wildfire in this day and age of social media.

Try calling these two numbers and ask if they still them in stock

(702) 382-8055
(702) 896-7444
Not only will these be an easy cop, they will also be in outlets and clearance stores within 6 months.

Do not make the same mistake as some did with the Coppers. $250 price tag is just too high and there have been way too many popular releases all around a 2-3 month period. This is saturation at it's peak. I could only see these moving well if JB decided to release this is limited quantities, but even then it's an OG colorway that's not even that popular.

What's the going rate foe the coppers? That might be a good indication of where these wI'll go. I got the bulls pair for 127 shipped of villa.

Yall say these will hit outlets
Yes, but i like to see them in my size 11.5/12

Too many of yall are wearing under 11.5/12

Just buy on snkrs, and if they do hit the outlets, buy another pair and return the outlet pair to nike from the original purchase.

Just buy on snkrs, and if they do hit the outlets, buy another pair and return the outlet pair to nike from the original purchase.

Yep thats a If, and basically youll pay 2x but dont know how long itll take for msrp to dip to sales price then get refund

Its better if i knew the right time nike will let a fsr hit outlets or sale prices and just cop 1x. Better when things are done right the 1st time

Last edited by a moderator:
$200 in Footlocker gift cards gonna make the Navys even more of a no brainer for me than before...

What's the going rate foe the coppers? That might be a good indication of where these wI'll go. I got the bulls pair for 127 shipped of villa.

If you're lucky enough, you'll find them at outlets for $109. A friend of mine said he saw Coppers at a Nike Clearance store for around $100 and ended up getting 20% off.

If you buy off eBay or some marketplace, you can get em for $150

Yep thats a If, and basically youll pay 2x but dont know how long itll take for msrp to dip to sales price then get refund

Its better if i knew the right time nike will let a fsr hit outlets or sale prices and just cop 1x. Better when things are done right the 1st time

It really depends how much of them have been sitting. IF they don't move as quickly during the first month, Nike will send them out to outlets 2 months later and you'll catch em for $199. Now if a large amount ends up sitting on the shelves for 6+ months, that's when you'll see the price drop drastically. It's really all about demand.

These will hit SNKRS and some people will pick em up, but from it looks like--there is no hype for these and there have already been several "hallmark" releases within the past 2 months. JB should've been smarter and waited till maybe February to release these.

If I was a betting man, I'd say you will find these at the outlets some time in February-March. If there's mass quantities sitting on shelves, the price will drop down to $175-150 and eventually close to the $100 range like the coppers. These are Navy though, so they might move better. I'd say you got yourself a deal if you can pick em up for around $150.

Last edited:
Got tracking for my solefly pair several days ago but I'm still waiting for them to actually ship. I'm hoping I get them before the navy's drop to make sure I they fit just in case I have to size up on the navy's

Anybody's order on the solefly's actually have movement on their tracking yet? I'm still sitting in pre-shipment status ... got the shipping confirmation almost immediately but still no movement.

Trophy Room's did the same thing so i'm guessing i'll just be patient ... I did notice the status went from unfulfilled to fulfilled so that is some progress lol

On the initia shipment of the soleflys, they shipped via 2day usps. So I would imagine they'll still get there quickly, even with no movement to start. Mine were delivered on a Sunday.

Really hoping that the XVI's hit discounts. These are such a beloved shoe of mine.

Back
Top Bottom