The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

First pair of Art Basel was delivered today. The other hasn't shipped yet. That's also the one where my address was wrong. Received tracking at the same time as this pair.

Solefy said it hasn't shipped yet because it was paid for though echeck on PayPal (not true) and they were waiting for it to be approved. They said it would be shipped shortly though.

Man, I just went to my outlet and they had SJ XXI's, Jordan 3s some Chicago XXXI's on the back wall with extra 20% off, crazy how often releases are hitting outlets now. I love it. If the white/naxy 16's hit outlets I will cop for sure.

Now, my Trophy room XVI's coming Friday, can't wait :smokin . Can't say it enough lol

I'm mad I missed the solefly restock on the AB's. I'm always on my phone and the one time I wasn't, was 30 mins late to the restock :smh:

Why are you surprised though? This isn't 2006 when JB was coming out with ONE retro and TWO or possibly THREE inline products a month.

There's literally one retro a day on top of a s@!& ton of inline product dropping that same week. MSRPs are at an all time high for JB product so naturally it's going to sit and get sent to outlets.

Last edited:
Why are you surprised though? This isn't 2006 when JB was coming out with ONE retro and TWO or possibly THREE inline products a month.

There's literally one retro a day on top of a s@!& ton of inline product dropping that same week. MSRPs are at an all time high for JB product so naturally it's going to sit and get sent to outlets.
It was there plan from the get. They killed resellers. I just want them to go straight to outlets so I don't have to wait 
laugh.gif

Foot Nation takes too long to discount with they platinum rewards denying selves.

Honestly, I don't know what to think. One mind is telling me these will sit because they are XVI but another thought is that these are dropping right before Christmas so they'll fly. The youngins could care less what they are they jus want a reason to line up. This release should be interesting.

Honestly, I don't know what to think. One mind is telling me these will sit because they are XVI but another thought is that these are dropping right before Christmas so they'll fly. The youngins could care less what they are they jus want a reason to line up. This release should be interesting.

Black and red? Yes.

These will sit.

These should be easy online, but I'll check footlocker in the mall as well maybe just walk in

Last edited:
Anyone have any early comments on sizing?

Usually im on the border of a size 9.5 and 10 for reference I wear 9.5 in Yeezys, 10 in Jordan 1's

Debating.... Got 2 reserve notifications from my 2 accounts. I dig the XVIs, but $250 is a lot during this time of year... but these aren't a very general release and I'm not sure if these will be around to drop in price later... dammit, Nike+ app. I almost want to delete it so I stop buying so many kicks lol

Back
Top Bottom