The Airplane Boys - 'Temples' *VIDEO*

my cuzzin put me onto these dudes when I came down to TO last year.  Video's pretty
nthat.gif
.   Dope seeing more asians start to do their thing is music.

Nice. These are my dudes, the black cat Jason, used to work with me couple years back. Dude is fam, got mad skill. His partna seems like a artistic force as well. hope they blow.

haven't heard much from em but they was buzzing with alotta younger kids in the I.E. at least in Rancho and Chino Hills wit that Ridin with my crew joint.  Cuz up 1st on this was saying some heavy ****. Other homeboy was flowing hella on point....not the typa joint i'd normally listen to but this **** ain't bad.

haven't heard much from em but they was buzzing with alotta younger kids in the I.E. at least in Rancho and Chino Hills wit that Ridin with my crew joint.  Cuz up 1st on this was saying some heavy ****. Other homeboy was flowing hella on point....not the typa joint i'd normally listen to but this **** ain't bad.

That Beau Monde joint is :smokin Flow in Toronto had this track in full rotation last summer.
That video OP posted is pretty dope. Makes me wanna travel Asia one day. I'll be giving their new mixtape a listen tonight

Back
Top Bottom