u won't be disappointed ^^^!!!

so i hoop on the anniversary pack, I'm usually a sz 10, n i ordered a 10.5

so i thought they fit small *** hell.

so after 2 games, they fit like a true 10.5 

i guess u guys gotta break them in at first, 

and they gave me blister, i need to order a sz 9.5  or 10 for bball . lol

@KOBEaFRO
I am PLEASED.

Glad everybody is happy with their pairs. Got some goodies from Lance this weekend and I'm hoping to get time to post tomorrow. Just gonna have to stay tuned :smile:

Peace,
J

Alright, here's what I got.  Sorry some of these pics are a little washed out, but I was trying to do this as quickly as possible.  One pair is missing (on loan to my little bro's store), but let me hear your thoughts.  All size 14 (Lance's size).

Peace,

J

YOTH:

Grinch Entourage (1/1 for Lance at Christmas 2012, game was never played)

Black/Gold 2013 Playoffs

Navy/Gold 2014 Game Used (Single)

Tonal Navy Distressed Nubuck Born Ready (2014)

Tonal Gold Nubuck Born Ready (2014)

Last edited:
wow............ made me drooolllll...

id cop every tai chis u posted in a heart beat lol.. so sick!!!!!!

Thanks for the compliments guys. They're definitely doing a good job for Lance. When he handed me those YOTH's, I about crapped my pants LOL. I was pretty surprised no pics of those had surfaced yet. His dad was telling me there was a bit of a shake up at And1, and things were a little unstable, but the plan was still to have the full Lance rollout around the All Star Game. He's been wearing a new performance model every few games, but I've yet to see a pair in person. I'll post pics if I luck into a pair.

EDIT: Also, Lance's face on the tongue and logo on the heel was all a push from his dad. Told them if they want Lance to truly be the face of the company, they need to make his shoes like they're committed, which includes Lance branding instead of And1 only.

Peace,
J

Last edited:
Those YOTH are real dope. What's going on over there? Can they start releasing some of this.

I wish I knew, man. Not sure what the hold up is here. They're clearly already manufacturing the stuff. They've gotta be working with some kind of plan/business model in mind. I'm just lucky to know the Stephensons, and wear a size close to Lance.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom