The Annual DESEAN JACKSON'S tenure at CAL Appreciation Post....

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the most electrifying athletes I've ever seen in college football. His punt return vs Tennessee during labor day weekend will always be my favorite play of his. His moves were too sick
sick.gif

One of the most electrifying athletes I've ever seen in college football. His punt return vs Tennessee during labor day weekend will always be my favorite play of his. His moves were too sick
sick.gif

My favorite non-Michigan player in the history of College football
pimp.gif

His punt return when he just ran back and forth and then just hit the burners...smh. Dude was the west coast version of Ginn Jr

I'm on my phone so I will not post the annual ghost picture, and Kevin Ellison knocking the #%*% out of him until later.

With the exception of the tennessee game. Dude was ghost during big games.

If all you watched was Cal football, then, yes, he is probably the most electtrifying college football player ever. It's understandable since you were probably facepalming during every USC vs Cal game.

I'm on my phone so I will not post the annual ghost picture, and Kevin Ellison knocking the #%*% out of him until later.

If all you watched was Cal football, then, yes, he is probably the most electtrifying college football player ever. It's understandable since you were probably facepalming during every USC vs Cal game.

My favorite non-Michigan player in the history of College football
pimp.gif

His punt return when he just ran back and forth and then just hit the burners...smh. Dude was the west coast version of Ginn Jr

I'd say his performance vs. Oregon in Autzen was pretty big. Then Longshore got hurt and was never the same. Hell, Cal was never the same.

I'd say his performance vs. Oregon in Autzen was pretty big. Then Longshore got hurt and was never the same. Hell, Cal was never the same.

I knew you would show up
laugh.gif
. How's Dwayne Jarrett been working out?

And no I watch alot of college football. One can certainly argue Percy Harvin is right there or even MORE electric than D-Jax, but IMO I think D-Jax is more electrifying.

I knew you would show up
laugh.gif
. How's Dwayne Jarrett been working out?

And no I watch alot of college football. One can certainly argue Percy Harvin is right there or even MORE electric than D-Jax, but IMO I think D-Jax is more electrifying.

pimp.gif

De-Jax and Percy were my two favorite players to watch in college football in their last years in cfb.

pimp.gif

De-Jax and Percy were my two favorite players to watch in college football in their last years in cfb.

JJ Arrington tenure at Cal appreciation. The most slept on 2000 yard season ever.

And they got jerked outta the Rose Bowl that year.

JJ Arrington tenure at Cal appreciation. The most slept on 2000 yard season ever.

Originally Posted by Put em up

yea but this is about desean jackson

Originally Posted by Put em up

yea but this is about desean jackson

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

and all that shadyness got you a one-peat...awesome
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

and all that shadyness got you a one-peat...awesome
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think I'm the only non Cal fan on NT who rocked with DuhSean

An incredible athlete
I think i've seen 3 football players with better feet

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think I'm the only non Cal fan on NT who rocked with DuhSean

An incredible athlete
I think i've seen 3 football players with better feet

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gunna recognizes game
pimp.gif

The 2007 CAL vs TENNESSEE game thread was epic
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. Although, Big Meach did do major work on Freshman Syd'Quan Thompson the year before
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom