The Anti-Valentine's Day Thread Vol...SCREW THIS HOLIDAY

Originally Posted by devildog1776

it aint even a holiday.. just a stupid tradition that should've been deaded awhile ago... btw me and my baby momma had our first date on valentines 3 yrs ago... we been unseperable ever since.. I still hate this day tho'
thats wassup to u n ya baby moms, but cosign to the stupid tradition

Self medicating with one of my boys
pimp.gif
, grabbing a bag of spicy sweetdoritos, and watching All-Star weekend.

im glad this topic came up..im seeking some advice lol..

for a chick thats been playin mad games,flirtin with my dudes cuz we aint really "together"..w/e but we've been talkin for like a month..andhonestly, im just tryin to smash nd see where it goes from there
ohwell.gif
happy.gif
lol..

what should i get this chick, if anything?

and keep it cheap
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

nothing. cuz of the sheer emotion of the day...you get a chick something and she might end up thinking you're sprung. if anything i'd kick it with herafter...

dont make her your main object of affection either. talk to other chicks.

diversify!!!

PS...if she's flirting with your boys, i wouldnt take her too serious..JO her %%*!

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

nothing. cuz of the sheer emotion of the day...you get a chick something and she might end up thinking you're sprung. if anything i'd kick it with her after...

dont make her your main object of affection either. talk to other chicks.

diversify!!!

PS...if she's flirting with your boys, i wouldnt take her too serious..JO her %%*!
forreal. i appreciate the advice. yea man, like the chicks bad i cant front, but just too much of a problem as a girl to really be messin wit likethat. altho we aint goin out it does get me heated when i see her gigglin at my boys and bein a flirt with em, cuz i feel that like !@$% is disrespectful youknow?
laugh.gif
i dont know son im not trippin over none of it cuz i was taughtbetter than to stress over stupid girls like that.I issss searchin for wifey tho
nerd.gif
lmao
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NikFiend

im glad this topic came up..im seeking some advice lol..

for a chick thats been playin mad games,flirtin with my dudes cuz we aint really "together"..w/e but we've been talkin for like a month..and honestly, im just tryin to smash nd see where it goes from there
ohwell.gif
happy.gif
lol..

what should i get this chick, if anything?

and keep it cheap
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
nothing at all, she will then try to manipulate you and u havent even smashed yet.

another stupid reason to waste money

i would not mind it if it was a national holiday that allowed me to miss work or school
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by obie21

imma go buy myself some +*%*
laugh.gif

or might go to hollywood with some friends, 4 day weekend

im here in hollywood son (nh) you can bring that girl in your avy and we can chill.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

oh and back on topic,

*%$# VALENTINES DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
tongue.gif

Valentine's Day is a day for guys that don't do jack #+%% all year to go all out on one day and make up for the rest of the year..... Bring your girlto dinner, buy roses, buy gifts.....I do that #+%% all year long... I'm not gonna do it on a specified date just cuz the commercial world wants to makemoney.

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Valentine's Day is a day for guys that don't do jack #+%% all year to go all out on one day and make up for the rest of the year..... Bring your girl to dinner, buy roses, buy gifts.....I do that #+%% all year long... I'm not gonna do it on a specified date just cuz the commercial world wants to make money.
i feel you.

One valentines day I will never forget. =(
probably be resting all day after 12.

Probably will never celebrate it unless I find Mr. Real Charming. =]

Originally Posted by snkrcollector

do a group thing yo! im going snowboarding with a bunch of my peepz. do something like that.

pimp.gif
Going to visit my brother in Utah, just snowboard the whole weekend.

even tho I have a valentine +@%# this holiday. She's dragging me to fresh choice at noon
smh.gif

don't get me wrong I'm grateful my girl is in my life I just hate the damn holiday

I'll spend the rest of my day watching the all star festivities
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

My ex wanted to "chill"
I asked if we were going to be fornicating
and she said "Why can't we chill like normal people"

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Almost the same story i had with some chick i used to mess with
I hit her up after months of not talking, asking if she wanted to chill
She replied, "No, you prob just want to +*%#"
I asked her why cant we chill like normal people

She saw right through me
devil.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Valentine's Day is a day for guys that don't do jack #+%% all year to go all out on one day and make up for the rest of the year..... Bring your girl to dinner, buy roses, buy gifts.....I do that #+%% all year long... I'm not gonna do it on a specified date just cuz the commercial world wants to make money.
i feel you.
THANK YOU!!! Someone that actually understands this B.S. holiday

Back
Top Bottom