^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

ok those honest trailers are some of the funniest youtube videos vie EVER seen.....im in tears..

chea boy peeped the fil last night tho on that cable

it was fun , seent it theatres when it came out too 

Best Buy pricematched Target/Amazon's 19.99 3D Blu Ray price 
nthat.gif

Target has an exclusive extra blu-ray disc with a 90 minute featurette. I scooped it up for 19.99 today DVD/Blu-Ray/Bonus disc

Honesty Trailer is on point. Still enjoy the movie. Anyone watch the Item 47 thing? How is it? DETAILS!!!

Honesty Trailer :lol:

Scooped up via Amazon deal, picked up "Hulk" for $7.99 while I was at it. I'll wait for Black Friday to scoop Captain America and Thor for $10 or less. Trying to round out my Marvel collection on blu ray. Not scooping the Fantastic Four, just going to pretend it didn't happen.

Spider Man and X Men Trilogies, and new Spider Man as well. Crossing my fingers for Black Friday deal on all.

Honesty Trailer :lol:

Scooped up via Amazon deal, picked up "Hulk" for $7.99 while I was at it. I'll wait for Black Friday to scoop Captain America and Thor for $10 or less. Trying to round out my Marvel collection on blu ray. Not scooping the Fantastic Four, just going to pretend it didn't happen.

Spider Man and X Men Trilogies, and new Spider Man as well. Crossing my fingers for Black Friday deal on all.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: but sadly it was that bad :smh:

Robert Downey Jr. Signs on For ‘Avengers 2′ and ‘Avengers 3′

After weeks of speculation as to whether or not he would return, Robert Downey Jr. has officially signed on to star in Disney and Marvel’s next two “Avengers” films.

Downey had hinted in numerous interviews, including a recent segment on “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart,” in which he says his days of playing Tony Stark were over.

Marvel announced the news on their website Thursday.

Downey Jr.’s deal, negotiated by CAA, comes on the heels of “Iron Man 3′s” boffo performance at the worldwide box office. The 3D blockbuster is already the fifth highest-grossing movie of all-time with a giant $1.2 billion.

“The Avengers” director Joss Whedon recently said in an interview that he had no intention of making a sequel without Downey Jr.

“He is Iron Man"

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni55824487/?ref_=hm_nw_tp_t1

:pimp:

Last edited:
Glad RDJ is back....

He nailed the role perfectly, he has Tony's swag and even had a substance abuse problem that Stark had in the comics... :lol:

I agree with Whedon I couldn't see anybody else playing the role.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom