The Avengers or Justice League? who do you prefer?

the-avengers.jpg

justice-league.jpg

i was always more of a justice leaguer but that avengers movie looks like the best comic movie ever made

although ive always enjoyed Marvel comics on an individual level, for some reason when it comes to JL/Avengers, i enjoy JL more. maybe bc i watched all those cartoons a few years ago.

When the Justice League is written well its one of the best things you will ever read. Morrison's run made me fall in love with comics. Even at the best of times The Avengers come off as a bit of a melodrama.

Avengers aren't the best and the brightest of the marvel u assembled at the time they more or less take whoever they can get.

I used to think justice league was overpowered but they atleast have the right guys to take on galactic and world threats.X men are just as capable if not more to handle avengers enemies .Wolverine Cyclops and gambit can easily replace cap,black panther or hawk eye any given day and it wouldnt even mess up rotation

Cats in here frontin' and frontrunnin'. Marvel historically trumps DC in pretty much every way. Avengers.

Justice League with a slight edge. Bats would find weaknesses of every Avenger like he did with his Justice League teammates.

TV Shows: DC
Comics: Marvel
Live Action Movies: Marvel
Animated Movies: DC
Games: Marvel

Originally Posted by onewearz

i was always more of a justice leaguer but that avengers movie looks like the best comic movie ever made
SMH at this Dark Knight blasphemy.
And it goes to the Justice League, Batman and Superman are 1a and 1b as far as best superheroes go.

This is all coming from someone who preferred Marvel growing up.

I don't understand how a lot of Marvel fans can hate DC and say they're overpowered when the Avengers literally have a god in their team.

Im taking avengers. Id even say X-men>JL
Hulk is taking down 70% of team alone and if you include Rulk it's even worse for JLU. Thor is taking out supes no problem and has taken him down before in the past. And i don't care what anyone says batman is getting handled quick from most of the Avengers members. And all of this is coming from a man who's favorite hero is batman and loves DC.

Back
Top Bottom