The Awkward moments thread Vol OBGYN

Tell this story. 

Ok well there's been several times she's hit on me. Once I was at her house and she slapped my butt and when I turned around I looked at her and she gave me the most seductive look then smirked at me. Another time I was walking with her and she had her arms around me caressing me od. When we reached our destination she stopped because her husband was there and she didn't want him to see obviously. Every time I'm at her house she's ALWAYS staring at me an smiling. She constantly tells me how much she loves me. Once she sai I love you so much baby.

The temptation is there but as scummy as I am I'd feel bad

the awkward moment youre in the dorm bathroom peeing and as you finish someone rushes into the bathroom and and goes in the stall 2 spaces over and starts taking a mean dump, while fapping and moaing saying oh baby and $%** so you proceed to break the hell outta there and as you do that he yells OH %^&* because he thought he was alone in there
:lol: :x :smh: :rofl: 0]

Sorry man, only YOU have been in that awkward moment
Tell this story.

Ok well there's been several times she's hit on me. Once I was at her house and she slapped my butt and when I turned around I looked at her and she gave me the most seductive look then smirked at me. Another time I was walking with her and she had her arms around me caressing me od. When we reached our destination she stopped because her husband was there and she didn't want him to see obviously. Every time I'm at her house she's ALWAYS staring at me an smiling. She constantly tells me how much she loves me. Once she sai I love you so much baby.

tumblr_m6m1hj8AoA1r5a2sv.gif

Pics? :nerd:

Last edited:
That awkward moment when you introduce someone you barely know by the wrong name. They're like "actually my name is so and so."
There's no way to rebound from that mistake...that I know of.

For those guys wondering what happen after I told my superviosr I wanted to f the sheet outta her, here's the rest of the story, not very eventful though:

Took my superivosr's order, got off the phone and told her I was had to call my GF back since we were just talking. I thought she would put 2 and 2 together and realize I didn't mean to tell her my meat was swole. :smh:

Call my girl and tell her, she laughs her *** off
Get off the phone wit my girl only to have her call back and say she told her entire office and they're now laughing their ***** off
Get to the office, don't she my supervisor, but go into our bosses office to tell him what happen (just to cover my *** and me and him are real cool) , he laughs his *** off
He calls the HR guy, HR laughs his *** off
Boss tells the Head of Accounting, he laughs his *** off
Boss tells the Head of Software, he laughs his *** off
Tells 3 more Analyst, they all laugh their ***** off.

Homeboy is literally makning calls, spreading his joke. When I tell him that this might be serious because of what I said, he informs me that my superviosr came in and told him the joke and she is currently laughing her *** off. She herself is calling people to them the joke; he is just calling the people on his list to tell :wow: :lol: :smh:

Get anther call from my GF, she told her brother,dad, mom, both grand parents and they, like the others, are all laughing their ***** off.

Last edited:
dat awkward moment when ur using the urinals and all the others are open and a guy just pulls up right to the one next to you

id probably pm to you or something. some NTer might know her or her daughter or something and snitch. gotta be careful

Yes PM him the pics... He'll never share with the beasts :evil:

That awkward moment when you're using the thigh machine at the gym and ur D is hanging out the bottom of your shorts. :smh:

Last edited:

Umm... can you provide pics?

That awkward moment when you see someone at the store that you know but can't remember their name and they remember yours.

Like a old HS classmate? That mess be the worst. I give a default response " Hey, man(if a chick, hey....).

I had someone remember me from elementary school (!). She was like "Hey, isn't your name ... ?" "... Yea" "Do you remember me from ... grade?" "Um, yea."

That moment when a guy you don't know is being extra friendly and you are trying to figure out if he is gay or not. :smh:

Posted this one b4...

During winter time I always get a bad cough. This causes me to cough excessively in class during, what seems to be the most quiet moments in class. I be tryinng to hold it in, or suppress little coughs into one hard cough.

Once in class during lecture, i was holding it back and tried swallowing spit to cure the itchiness in my throat and choked to the point where i could not breath regular. My eyes began turning red and tearing up. I could not help but cough uncontrollably. People started turning around, so I make a quick exit out of class to get water and dry my face off. Mind you this is like my 5th time leaving class. I get out and see my ex that broke up with me because she was depressed and tried to commit suicide. This is my first time seeing her in about a month. So she looks up at me all puzzled and lost. I was so embarrassed from the class situation and her seeing me like that, I half smile and say "Look who decided she wanted to live". Her face was priceless.

That awkward moment when you introduce someone you barely know by the wrong name. They're like "actually my name is so and so."
There's no way to rebound from that mistake...that I know of.
Play it off like the name or word you said is their nickname and then be like you aint know we been calling you that? :lol:

On some "you aint know we call you Rich cuz it can be confused with your actual name Rick? hahahaha" and then just walk away.
Posted this one b4...

During winter time I always get a bad cough. This causes me to cough excessively in class during, what seems to be the most quiet moments in class. I be tryinng to hold it in, or suppress little coughs into one hard cough.

Once in class during lecture, i was holding it back and tried swallowing spit to cure the itchiness in my throat and choked to the point where i could not breath regular. My eyes began turning red and tearing up. I could not help but cough uncontrollably. People started turning around, so I make a quick exit out of class to get water and dry my face off. Mind you this is like my 5th time leaving class. I get out and see my ex that broke up with me because she was depressed and tried to commit suicide. This is my first time seeing her in about a month. So she looks up at me all puzzled and lost. I was so embarrassed from the class situation and her seeing me like that, I half smile and say "Look who decided she wanted to live". Her face was priceless.
Use to happen to me too all the time in JHS and HS, even worse during a test. Sometimes when you hold back the coughs and that big cough comes it's obvious to everyone that you coughed up some of that flemmy cold and you swallow it cuz it don't make no damn sense to be getting up to spit every time you cough. Those be the most painful45-60 min and you have to do it multiple times through out the day.

I use to hate it when it was that type of class where your coughs are clearly louder than the teacher and/or interrupting discussion :smh: :smh: :smh:

:lol: @ the suicidal ex though.
That awkward moment when you see someone at the store that you know but can't remember their name and they remember yours.

Like a old HS classmate? That mess be the worst. I give a default response " Hey, man(if a chick, hey....).
This always happens to me, especially in stores they're working at or in the mall. I gotta hit them with the "what up girl/man!?...... Long time no see blah blah blah" Trying my best not to mention any other names or any topic I have to say their name. It's bad cuz they'll remember my uncommon African name that always gets pronounced wrong on first try but somehow they aint see me in 7 years but manage to get it right like I seen them yesterday.

In the city if I'm waiting on a line or bout to hop on the train (or on it), basically trapped with them in a confined space, so I can't just walk away from the person it'll be somebody I recognize but barely associated with so I glance over to confirm that I've seen them before and understand why they're staring at me and then make a concerted effort not to make eye contact with them again to avoid them saying something to me until I'm gone.
:lol: :x :smh: :rofl: 0]
Sorry man, only YOU have been in that awkward moment
tumblr_m6m1hj8AoA1r5a2sv.gif

Pics? :nerd:

id probably pm to you or something. some NTer might know her or her daughter or something and snitch. gotta be careful
I feel you.

Now I patiently wait 8)
For those guys wondering what happen after I told my superviosr I wanted to f the sheet outta her, here's the rest of the story, not very eventful though:

Took my superivosr's order, got off the phone and told her I was had to call my GF back since we were just talking. I thought she would put 2 and 2 together and realize I didn't mean to tell her my meat was swole. :smh:

Call my girl and tell her, she laughs her *** off
Get off the phone wit my girl only to have her call back and say she told her entire office and they're now laughing their ***** off
Get to the office, don't she my supervisor, but go into our bosses office to tell him what happen (just to cover my *** and me and him are real cool) , he laughs his *** off
He calls the HR guy, HR laughs his *** off
Boss tells the Head of Accounting, he laughs his *** off
Boss tells the Head of Software, he laughs his *** off
Tells 3 more Analyst, they all laugh their ***** off.

Homeboy is literally makning calls, spreading his joke. When I tell him that this might be serious because of what I said, he informs me that my superviosr came in and told him the joke and she is currently laughing her *** off. She herself is calling people to them the joke; he is just calling the people on his list to tell :wow: :lol: :smh:

Get anther call from my GF, she told her brother,dad, mom, both grand parents and they, like the others, are all laughing their ***** off.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

*Goes to tell friends this joke and laugh are ***** off*

Last edited:
That awkward moment when you have a runny nose and you're caught up talking to someone...
mean.gif
or when you're chewing your food and someone asks you something and  you don't know whether to speak with your mouth full or finish chewing (longest 10 sec ever).

That awkward moment when you join niketalk as Rusty Shackelford,
and the first thread you open has a post by Rusty Shaackleford who already has 2000+ posts.

Back
Top Bottom