The Bastard Executioner (TBX)

I don't know who I'm crushing on more, the Baroness or her Hand Maiden....I love them both

Her assistant has a weird cuteness. Would wife those twins if they weren't basically prostitutes and into incest. I wanted to find the names of the twin actresses but imdb, wikipedia, and a google search don't show anything. It's like they don't want their names out there.

Last edited:
Her assistant has a weird cuteness. Would wife those twins if they weren't basically prostitutes and into incest. I wanted to find the names of the twin actresses but imdb, wikipedia, and a google search don't show anything. It's like they don't want their names out there.
Can't spell twincest without wincest 
pimp.gif

I'm still watching. I thought Love would get with Wilkin in that last scene since she needs to get knocked up soon. His wife would calm down if he just clapped her cheeks once in a while. Have no idea what the hell is going on with witch gemma.

Last edited:
I guess everyone else gave up on this show. It's still pretty boring. Wilkin finally got in his fake wife's guts.

I guess everyone else gave up on this show. It's still pretty boring. Wilkin finally got in his fake wife's guts.

I'm still on it, if the threads don't move I just place my thoughts in the Movie thread. Show is getting worse, but it isn't bad yet. I hate the setting, I want to see them get out of that shire and go slaughter and fight too.

Wilkin went straight from Love telling him he's going to get inside her soon, to going and smashing out fake-wife, that threw me for a loop man.

I didn't think he was going to tell Love and Co. He was a fake. She was like so, I don't care. Does that mean Loves right hand man will die soon?

Kurt Sutter Drops the Ax on ‘The Bastard Executioner’

:lol:

Taking out a full-page ad in The Hollywood Reporter, “Sons of Anarchy” creator Kurt Sutter has announced he’s pulling the plug on his ambitious medieval drama “The Bastard Executioner.”

“The audience has spoken,” he wrote, “and unfortunately the word is, ‘meh.'”

Between its Sept. 14 premiere, which drew 4 million viewers, and its Tuesday finale, the FX series lost more than half of its audience.

“It’s fantastic to get a good review [or] an award, but at the end of the day the only thing that matters, really, is numbers,” he told The Hollywood Reporter. “I’m not the guy sitting in my ivory tower spitting **** out and not caring if anyone is watching. … I don’t want to write something that nobody’s ******* watching.”

Sutter is already looking to his next project, beyond the planned “Sons of Anarchy” spinoff, teasing, “I can’t tell you yet. Nobody knows! It’s contemporary, I’ll tell you that. And there are no horses involved.”
:lol: :rofl: :lol:

Not surprised. I saw that it was the finale last night and thought maybe I'll pick this back up after dropping it like around ep 4. Now that there's no S2 this may be a good one and done lazy weekend watch.

View media item 1792826

Couldn't get into this series.

Time for the First 9, Kurt.

SonsOutro.gif

Last edited:
Series is decent.
The setting is bleak though.

Real knock-off-ish

The LastKingdom is heaps better. Tells the other side of Vikings. It's really time for that show to start back up.

And The Fall, Peaky Blinders, Better Call Saul, GOT, Black Sails, Black Mirror, House of Cards, and Silicon Valley

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom