The Booty I Saw Yesterday (Creepers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am crying at this thread because the other day at the gym I did some creep ****..

Walked in and saw some Spanish girl playing handball in tights.. she was really petite but her *** was crazy.

1st time ever I sat down for a few mins to watch them play :lol:.. Contemplated taking a pic but I didnt want anyone to see me :wow:

ibiSIPzYqJofU5.gif

iasdgcisahlhshovhsfj

Last time I posted a creep shot NT bashed me for like 10 pages and threatened to sue me. It was ******* though. I'd lace this thread if the Note 2 didn't have such a terrible camera
You must be doing something wrong, cause mine takes crisp pictures. Now if I could only turn off that shutter noise :evil:

Had no idea y'all would actually be down with this level of creeping

Y'all bout to bring back that 2010 Creeper wave smh, couldn't eem say hi to a girl without bein considered a creep

If it grew then it must have been non existent, word to kesha

White men and ethnic men coming to together to talk about butts is a waste .

Heard this white chick say she had a big butt and look and my butt was bigger than hers(pause)

This thread is mad creepy

Mad

Uhhh dis thread gettin locked. :lol: makes nt gen look mad desperate. And straight creeper status. Instead of putting so much effort into doing sam fischer photography and writing craiglist type paragraphs on the web; use the effort to talk to the girl. Ashamed should you feel! :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom