The Boy Illinois - Inhale Pt. 4: Horai [MIXTAPE/UPDATES]

Illi.

This !%## is crazy.

Tape started out hard and I was like "man is the whole tape gonna be like this???"....and indeed it was.

Beautiful progress....youre working hard and the music is really reflecting it...really.

Much love to Sosa Karsten and Stasia too

Illi.

This !%## is crazy.

Tape started out hard and I was like "man is the whole tape gonna be like this???"....and indeed it was.

Beautiful progress....youre working hard and the music is really reflecting it...really.

Much love to Sosa Karsten and Stasia too

#A
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7_r.gif
NotGiven...

Jan. 4th
Yer
Right Around Spring
Back Again
40's

My favorite tracks off 2 listens
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Mixtape came out nice & Im feelin the setup that was done. The growth from the 1st inhale to now is
smokin.gif

Jan. 4th
Yer
Right Around Spring
Back Again
40's

My favorite tracks off 2 listens
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Mixtape came out nice & Im feelin the setup that was done. The growth from the 1st inhale to now is
smokin.gif

Damn. 
30t6p3b.gif

The improvements from Pt. 1 to this are astounding (I can't even go back and listen to that isht anymore
laugh.gif
).

Not even sure on my favorite tracks quite yet, just know that what I'm hearing is heat rock.

Have always LOVED the Baron Boys and Hero George's production.  My advice would be to stick w/ those guys for as long as possible.  Chemistry is super dope.

Crazy how my 2 favorite young guns (besides Kendrick) in the entire game are NT'ers from the Chi and I sincerely mean that.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

#Yer

Damn. 
30t6p3b.gif

The improvements from Pt. 1 to this are astounding (I can't even go back and listen to that isht anymore
laugh.gif
).

Not even sure on my favorite tracks quite yet, just know that what I'm hearing is heat rock.

Have always LOVED the Baron Boys and Hero George's production.  My advice would be to stick w/ those guys for as long as possible.  Chemistry is super dope.

Crazy how my 2 favorite young guns (besides Kendrick) in the entire game are NT'ers from the Chi and I sincerely mean that.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

#Yer

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My dude.

Crack from front to back though I'm still kinda salty my verse got cut from the Lil Bit Off megamix.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My dude.

Crack from front to back though I'm still kinda salty my verse got cut from the Lil Bit Off megamix.

...and i'm playin' DH, when i get her through the DM.

Can't stop playin' Lear Yer. and all i got to say is TY and good job sir, for All I's On Me any %#!$$ that can get a message across such as that one, without coming off preachy, is always good money.

Another great project your 4/4 now sir, consistent as hell.

Can't stop playin' Lear Yer. and all i got to say is TY and good job sir, for All I's On Me any %#!$$ that can get a message across such as that one, without coming off preachy, is always good money.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Can't stop playin' Lear Yer. and all i got to say is TY and good job sir, for All I's On Me any %%!#! that can get a message across such as that one, without coming off preachy, is always good money.

Leap Yer is too real.

Back
Top Bottom