The Brooks thread.

I'm looking to purchase a pair of the Atmos Pacifics x Chariot. I see one in my size for about $101 shipped to the U.S. I'm still unsure about the sizing. I wear a 9.5 in most of my sneakers. A 10 in the blue DB free runs. But that's due to the stitched TOUNGE.
Stick with your normal. My Chairot are TTS and I am a 10 across the board. 

I'm looking to purchase a pair of the Atmos Pacifics x Chariot. I see one in my size for about $101 shipped to the U.S. I'm still unsure about the sizing. I wear a 9.5 in most of my sneakers. A 10 in the blue DB free runs. But that's due to the stitched TOUNGE.

Whatever you do, don't size up. For me half down from my measured size is perfect. I'd compare the fit of the Atmos to Saucony Shadow 6000's. They actually felt a bit bigger than my Brook Liberty's, both are size 8 which is half down from my TTS.

View media item 1646066

Whatever you do, don't size up. For me half down from my measured size is perfect. I'd compare the fit of the Atmos to Saucony Shadow 6000's. They actually felt a bit bigger than my Brook Liberty's, both are size 8 which is half down from my TTS.

View media item 1646066

Stick with your normal. My Chairot are TTS and I am a 10 across the board. 

Thanks guys. I'm gonna cop my TTS tonight. You guys think I can get a better deal than 101 shipped to the states? I looked at about 10 sites. 6 of them were euro sites. Only one had my size

Triple post. Just pulled the trigger. First pair of Brooks. Will deliver typical sneaker pictures when I get them. Are there any upcoming releases?

How comfortable are they?
Comfortable man...people sleep on brooks because they not nikes but for those who looking for that true all daty comfort, you cannot beat them out honestly and I love all my runners. 
Triple post. Just pulled the trigger. First pair of Brooks. Will deliver typical sneaker pictures when I get them. Are there any upcoming releases?
Rocked my Chariot out with the wife shopping and a all day experience. Walked on clouds all day.

I was gonna jump on the brooks when it was dropping late last year but I wasn't really feeling it until these atmos. hope there's more releases this year

Got mine the other day. The TOUNGE is type long
And I aready got them dirty. How should I go about cleaning them?

Bait x Brooks Collab Sept 12

bait-brooks-regent-rabbits-foot.jpg

bait-brooks-regent-rabbits-foot-2.jpg

bait-brooks-regent-rabbits-foot-4.jpg

bait-brooks-regent-rabbits-foot-3.jpg

bait-brooks-regent-rabbits-foot-1.jpg

If that brooks logo was all black (preferably leather) those would be too clean.  Still a nice looking shoe, but that busy logo is ruining them for me.

Great looking shoe.

Does anyone have pics of the tan bait 99 edition pair with white laces ?

Okay. Those baits are gonna be my first brooks shoe (hopefully).
That's one of the best looking shoes I have ever seen.

If that brooks logo was all black (preferably leather) those would be too clean.  Still a nice looking shoe, but that busy logo is ruining them for me.

They aren't ruined for me but yeah the changes you suggest would take this to the next level.

Yeah those Baits look really good, but I hate the midsole unit. And the plastic/rubber logo, but it would be easily corrected with some paint.

Looks like I'm getting the baits.
Won the online raffle. I'm guessing not that many entered.

copped the baits! very excited about them. Great colours and simple collab to be able to wear a lot 

BAITs must not be too limited. I didn't even sign up and they just sent me an invite to buy.

Back
Top Bottom