The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

What is this show actually about now? I haven’t seen it since a little after Keisha having a SA baby.

What is this show actually about now? I haven’t seen it since a little after Keisha having a SA baby.

Emmitt is a faux gangster with a gun and a cbain of chicken spots that Douda is using to clean money. While playing house with Keshia who is not pleased with his business dealings and in turn seeking comfort from her old side piece Nuck.

Douda killed his OG. And OG’s sister is trying to find out who did it. Mr. Teyana Taylor has been tasked with getting revenge for the murder in exhcnage for seed money for this magical amazing clean weed business he started with Tiff.

Kevin moved to Cali to become a full time gamer leaving Miesha all by herself. Make A Wish Girl is taking a gap year to be a rap manager. She is being sponsored by local teenage shooter Jabari’s newly found rapper lesbian sister. All of this while she strings Jake along wbo has this clothing/drawing business.

Johnny Gill is a councilman who is trying ti find a way ti get Douda off the board while also becoming a mental health advocate for the city where all the local men come and confess the chaos in their lives.

Papa was trying to be a step daddy but turned down the little baddie because his daddy didn’t approve. His daddy was murdered by the Douda Gang becaus ehe refused ti take dirty money.

TJ Henderson’s brother fumbled with new Queen because he was hiding guns in the crib trying to make a quick buck. He was feeling inadequate about having nothing for himself.

That was exhausting :lol:

Emmitt is a faux gangster with a gun and a cbain of chicken spots that Douda is using to clean money. While playing house with Keshia who is not pleased with his business dealings and in turn seeking comfort from her old side piece Nuck.

Douda killed his OG. And OG’s sister is trying to find out who did it. Mr. Teyana Taylor has been tasked with getting revenge for the murder in exhcnage for seed money for this magical amazing clean weed business he started with Tiff.

Kevin moved to Cali to become a full time gamer leaving Miesha all by herself. Make A Wish Girl is taking a gap year to be a rap manager. She is being sponsored by local teenage shooter Jabari’s newly found rapper lesbian sister. All of this while she strings Jake along wbo has this clothing/drawing business.

Johnny Gill is a councilman who is trying ti find a way ti get Douda off the board while also becoming a mental health advocate for the city where all the local men come and confess the chaos in their lives.

Papa was trying to be a step daddy but turned down the little baddie because his daddy didn’t approve. His daddy was murdered by the Douda Gang becaus ehe refused ti take dirty money.

TJ Henderson’s brother fumbled with new Queen because he was hiding guns in the crib trying to make a quick buck. He was feeling inadequate about having nothing for himself.

That was exhausting :lol:
Good lord this sounds like 5 sitcoms in one :rofl: :rofl: damn that messed up with Popa’s dad smh

“She is being sponsored by local teenage shooter Jabari’s newly found rapper lesbian sister. All of this while she strings Jake along wbo has this clothing/drawing business.”

:rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Man I’m hella glad I stopped watching a few seasons ago. This **** was a trainwreck once they got rid of bruh with the taco truck

Btw anyone catch Luke James aka Trig on amazon prime’s “Them?” Lena Waithe got him showcasing his range as an actor

This show is a trainwreck and that was just episode one. Douda and his Cranbrook gangsters, Miesha's rap career, the mental health meetings. The poster above summed up the foolishness quite well.

So I’m watching a season 1-6 recap of this (a 30min video) right now and:

- How did Douda get killed then come back? He was shot at point blank range on the roof top and showed back up with nothing happened lmao.
- Who is this second big girl sitting on the couch with Not Vince Staples (I never remember what dude’s name is, but it’s the light skinned rapper that shaved his head and started looking like a Black Aryan brotherhood member)?
- The totally erased Jason and Jerikka from the show
- Luke is only attracted to trans chicks ?
- What is Toni Childs’ role on here?

Based on that video, I dipped out sometime after Jake was filmed being beat up by the cops. I never saw when him and Lil’ Lauryn Hill got together. And I’m glad, cause nothing makes sense. This show is so far removed from what it originally was it’s crazy. I blame that on Jason harassing Jerikka and Lena Waithe not taking care of it with any urgency.

Back
Top Bottom