The Chi Lites - Have you Seen Her

pimp.gif

Of course, I listen to the Isley brothers. I listen to all the oldschool playa %*#*. Them oldschool cats just make you wanna smile at every girl you see and be all mannerly and polite with your game.

Of course, I listen to the Isley brothers. I listen to all the oldschool playa %*#*. Them oldschool cats just make you wanna smile at every girl you see and be all mannerly and polite with your game.

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

roll.gif

then you come back to reality....back to these broads

roll.gif

then you come back to reality....back to these broads

roll.gif
roll.gif
that %!$! make me wanna see if thats how it was back in the day, cause now days if u come at a chick wit that %!$! she gon laugh in yo face

roll.gif
roll.gif
that %!$! make me wanna see if thats how it was back in the day, cause now days if u come at a chick wit that %!$! she gon laugh in yo face

Back
Top Bottom