The College Basketball Post

You know, I make fun of Johnny Dawkins for having his most athletic talented guy who is 6'10 Dwight Powell playing 25 feet from the basket but it appears, Powell is the only one on Stanford capable of making a post entry pass.

I've watched Wisconsin all year and this is about the best I've ever seen them execute. Making it look easy.

?

Offense flowed for a stretch during the season

Just the way they picked apart that zone in this game is amazing. Going in I was worried about them settling for way too many 3s. Frankie and Nigel doing work inside tonight.

Stanford already giving up?

Very soft.

Johnny Dawkins sitting there just watching them lose, you not going to press, extend the defense, play the 1-3-1 more aggressive?

im still trying to figure out Kaminsky..he played like 10 minutes per game last year about 4 points per...this year hes first team All-Big Ten and one of the most skilled big men in the country, can shoot it from three as easily as he can play in the paint, put the ball on the floor and has an arsenal of post moves...i have yet to see anyone check him defensively all season...out there eating this Baylor defense alive

UCLA can win this game if they play good defense, they have the offense they just can't be slacking

San Diego State has the size and talent to compete but honestly I think Arizona is going to win

That defense 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom