The College Basketball Post

Sorry for your loss but...

Still not gonna be easy tho, esp if Robinson has to guard Randle.

He's gone, along with the entire UK starting line up, Wiggins and Parker.

They honestly should make college basketball like college baseball, if you go to college you stay 3 years but you have the option to go pro right out of high school.
Couldn't agree more...go straight out of high school if you can, but if you go to college you have to stay 2 or 3 years.

I thought this was Zona's year...tough L for them. They'll be a beast squad next year too though.

For those interested...looks like Self is shopping around for a PG...Ian Chiles from IUPUI and Devonte Graham from Brewster Academy (still not released from App. State)...

I'll take the Michigan schools today.

On another note I think it's disgusting how underrated shabazz is, he is a straight up pro.

If Isaiah can start in the league so can bazz

On another note I think it's disgusting how underrated shabazz is, he is a straight up pro.

If Isaiah can start in the league so can bazz

But Zeke is a fugazi starter. That is, he probably wouldn't start on a team that actually wins or cares about winning. But I do agree though, Shabazz is for sure a pro and Zeke's success in the league suggest that Shabazz could potentially be a productive player at the next level.

Point I'm making bazz is a pro, kid is nice on both ends of the court.

Gary vs bazz :pimp:

Payne and Dawson will be too much for uconm tho

Last edited:
Not a surprise, but Aaron Gordon will likely be declaring soon. I really am not a fan of his game. I wouldn't even take him over Derrick Williams.

Come on now, that's a stretch. Gordon should at least be a good defender and transition finisher, if nothing else. Derrick Williams really can't do anything well

What the hell does Derrick Williams have to do with Aaron Gordon? They don't play the same position and have completely different skill sets

Back
Top Bottom