The College Basketball Post

Gray got that Rex Chapman all in him. Seems humble too. Duke getting four of these dudes who play distinctly legit roles
mean.gif

Does Winslow have an ego? If not and he has his mind right that will be a fun team to watch. I liked what I saw from him when he played for Team USA. Seems like they'll have an ideally constructed starting 5

Last edited:
:wow: After what I saw last night, if I was Jabari I'm coming back next year for the hell of it :lol:

The homie Karl Towns (NJ stand up :pimp:) and Ulis are going to be great additions next year, wish Blackmon would've followed his daddy's footsteps and came to UK too. That jumper :smokin

Texas columnist kinda goes in on UK fans saying "Arlington, plug your ears, Kentucky Nation and its merry band of student-athletes are coming to JerryWorld this week.

A warning: This may be the single most obnoxious, self-congratulatory, priority-skewed fan base in a nation full of them. To them, Sunday’s outcome is a birthright. To their credit, they are usually right."

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/03/30/5693824/kentucky-is-walmart-and-simply.html?rh=1

Wojo gone. I know Okafor is fuming that he won't be coached by the best big man coach in basketball. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom