The College Basketball Post

So Mudiay leaves SMU yesterday and today Texas moves to shut down Prime Prep they say the school has" failed to satisfy accepted standards of fiscal management and failed to comply with the Texas education code and its rules."They have until July 31st to appeal and may stay open during the appeal process. Coincidence??

Last edited:
They made sure Mudiay knew how to read the playbook and nothing more. :lol:

Primetime don't give a damn.

Would SMU be worth a trip when they come to Ann Arbor? I want to go to that or the Cuse game.

When the NCAA challenged Jordan Mickey and Karviar Shepherd's eligibility I knew Mudiay would be no different. Same will go for Terrence Ferguson. All of Prime Prep's top talent will get harassed as long as that school has amateur athletics.

Deion and DL Wallace have been persistent in their fight with the UIL and the NCAA but like many already know, those are two fights you will more than likely lose.

Would SMU be worth a trip when they come to Ann Arbor? I want to go to that or the Cuse game.

Yes go see it. SMU will still be a highly competitive squad.

Last edited:
tired.gif
@ Mudiay
They had a legit Final 4 squad with him. Bad for college basketball, it sounds like he puts on a show.

It's really not for them , you can only count on the perimeter of Powell , Hamilton and Alford for so much.They should be a good rebounding team however.

I actually like Alford a lot last year and who's to say Hamilton doesn't step on the court and be really good for a jump. Alford can coach up a squad for sure, too say they can't overachieve in a weak conference is stupid.

Whats the Adidas connection? On 247 sports he's been trending towards Indiana which is an Adidas school too. Two of the analysts switched their pick from UK to Indiana kinda out of nowhere when they haven't even offered him yet...

Heard they are his top 2 and his decision is coming soon..
Thon Maker left the Boo Williams AAU (Nike) program for Team Loaded (Adidas). Boo Williams is the best program in the Virginia by far but he switched to wear 3 stripes. 

I told you about Dillon Brooks. He's going to be a top 30 recruit by the end of the summer, has the making of a really strong college player has shot past Montaque Gil Ceaser.

I'm not sure what Marcus does , but I think Rashad Madden is his cousin.

Monk dropped 40 tonight , I hope the UF recruit on Team Penny wasn't guarding him

Back
Top Bottom