The College Basketball Post

If it weren't for that injury...Giles is the top recruit in that class. Simmons is nice...but Giles pre-injury was just on another level. I hope he recovers all the way.

Last edited:
Who do people like in the 15 class outside of the usual suspects?

I really like Perry Dozier now back from injury. Skal Labissiere, Danjel Purifoy, Brandon Hutton, Donovan Mitchell, Jawun Evans, Jessie Govan, Horace Spencer, Josh Reaves, Anthony Lawrence all other guys I like. Dozier, Evans and Labissiere aren't reaching too far, I think those 3 are top 10-15 caliber to start with.
I think Malachi can be one of the best players in the class. Can already shoot the gym out. Briscoe, Dorsey, Lawson, Giddens, and Purifoy.

If it weren't for that injury...Giles is the top recruit in that class. Simmons is nice...but Giles pre-injury was just on another level. I hope he recovers all the way.

Yea he was ahead of everybody, Simmons included.

Good thing he's young, he'll bounce back.

He looked damn good in that video. I didn't know that Simmons was receiving THAT much hype. Scout saying one of the best that he has ever seen. 

He looked damn good in that video. I didn't know that Simmons was receiving THAT much hype. Scout saying one of the best that he has ever seen. 

Dude is on WATER. :lol:

I been watching Simmons for a while, he's good but not even close to the best HS player in years.

Bari was far better than him and he just came out 2 years ago. :lol:

Dude is on WATER. :lol:

I been watching Simmons for a while, he's good but not even close to the best HS player in years.

Bari was far better than him and he just came out 2 years ago. :lol:
Yea Simmons the hot name right know, scouts all ova him but he's nice tho....Been messin with 7th and Giles for a min now, good to see Giles back in action :pimp:

Last edited:
I like Giddens. I think he probabably can become a better Rakeem Christmas. Going to block a lot of shots over his 3-4 years.

Niang going to flourish next year as the man.

Glad to see his improved his body, definitely held him back.

lil ol Tre stay producing talent 
nthat.gif

Speaking of losing weight. Shout out to my mans Kennedy Meeks getting down to 270. He gonna give the ACC bigs fits this year (especially Okafor) :smokin

I was thinking Missouri would be garbage this coming season, but they could probably get 16 -18 wins if everything goes right .

Speaking of losing weight. Shout out to my mans Kennedy Meeks getting down to 270. He gonna give the ACC bigs fits this year (especially Okafor) :smokin

Keendey is doing it right, has been improving his body every year since like 11th grade.

im a big BIG fan.

big guys who can dish the rock are always entertaining.

:wow: Meeks lost THAT much weight?

Looks like a brand new person. Renardo Sidney and Josh Smith are rolling in their graves.

:wow: Meeks lost THAT much weight?

Looks like a brand new person. Renardo Sidney and Josh Smith are rolling in their graves.
Lonny Baxter and Mike Sweetney could have used Meeks' recipe for success.
I had so much hope for Sweetney when the Knicks drafted him. Guy had potential regardless of what people say.

Baxter is another big man who could've at least hung onto a team if he just tried...but he was just a head case.

I had so much hope for Sweetney when the Knicks drafted him. Guy had potential regardless of what people say.

Baxter is another big man who could've at least hung onto a team if he just tried...but he was just a head case.
Maryland squad was hard not to like with Baxter and Juan Dixon. Dixon to this day is one of my favorite all-time CBB players.

Back
Top Bottom